[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cuntye West and Fag Ocean BTFO BASED DON http://www.rolling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 3
Cuntye West and Fag Ocean BTFO
BASED DON

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/don-henley-kanye-west-is-arrogant-frank-ocean-a-talentless-prick-20151001

Frank Ocean and Kanye West are two arrogant, talentless hacks, and you can't prove me wrong.
>>
>>63666123
>and you can't prove me wrong.
Oh do you know them personally?
>>
Literally who?
>>
>the Eagles fucking DRUMMER
What a bitter irrelevant loser
>>
Reply to this with heathcliff or your dog dies next Friday
>>
>>63666175
A musician that takes actual talent unlike the talentless pricks who are these two little shits, Frank Ocean and Kanye West. These so-called musicians STOLE his song.
>>
>>63666214
Vocalist and drummer actually
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 995x747) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 995x747
lmao WHO?!
>>
>>63666232
>These so-called musicians STOLE his song.
Oh did they use the exact same lyric?
>>
Why does he look like David Bowie if David Bowie was poor and ugly?
>>
>someone from the Eagles calling anyone talentless

I mean, jesus christ, is a joke even necessary here?
>>
>>63666254
No, they apparently used his instrumental for Hotel California.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR6zynt9McI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqODbP1T3nk
>>
>>63666123
Hey guess what

dave grohl would say the exact same thing

and you know what he's like
>>
>"[Kanye] is either incredibly arrogant or incredibly insecure, or some combination of the two"

That's true though.
>>
>>63666272
Frank Ocean can't even sing shit, so its a fact that he's a talentless piece of shit.
>>
>>63666306
>Frank Ocean
>cannot sing
you must have ridiculously high standards for singers you listen to
>>
>>63666306
>Frank Ocean can't even sing shit
Now we both know that's a big fat lie. Even if you don't like him.
>>
>>63666306
how can someone try so hard yet at the same time try so little?
>>
d o u b l e
>>
>>63666276
>No, they apparently used his instrumental for Hotel California.
So he didn't steal the song
>>
>>63666345
>>63666346
>>63666379
It's obvious he's never heard him. This fucker's b8n
>>
EY OP

You're a faggot. Try harder next time.
>>
>tfw my dad wanted to see these hacks live with me
I love my dad but I had to turn that offer down..
>>
>>63666455
What's "b8" about that? Do you pigs actually like this guy? Channel Orange wasn't even deserving of anything higher than 3/10, but the Eagles took more talent to use than this talentless hack. Frank Ocean is just a pig compared to singing legends like Freddie Mercury and Kanye West is nothing but an arrogant prick that deserves no respect with his shit music.

Tell me, how can this little fag named Frank Ocean even compare to legendary singers that takes actual talent and impressive lyricism like Freddie Mercury of Queen? He's just a thieving little shit Top 40-esque talentless hack compared to Mercury, a legendary singer.

>>63666461
Keep acting like a butthurt child, you faggot.
>>
>>63666418
He did stole the song. The instrumentals were literally taken from the song and put on Ocean's track and yet he-Ocean, took the credit for it. It's insane that this talentless hack gets away with his stupid shit.
>>
>>63666624
Did Kanye steal your bitch or somethng? Damn mane.
>>
>>63666669
Did Don Henley credit the traditional Spanish folk chord sequence he stole to create Hotel California?
>>
>>63666681
Keep dickriding this talentless hack. He can't even compare to actual legends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwN6dPNXklg
>>
>>63666713
I bet you'd dickride Freddie Mercury if he were still alive.
>>
>>63666221
heathcliff
>>
>Old Man Yells at Cloud
>>
>>63666741
He's still more talented than this arrogant prick. Keep acting like a brainwashed sheep.
>>
>tripcode
>defending le hotel california band
real autustic
>>
>>63666713
Why would anyone compare Kanye West and Freddie Mercury?

One is a rapper and producer who sometimes sings and the other was a professional singer who is famous only because of his voice.
>>
>>63666778
lmaooooo ey so what's yo #?
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 640x400
>>63666624
>Freddie Mercury
>Queen
Hooooo boy Hoooooooooooo boy
>>
>>63666624
You sound so irate. Are you the Eagles nobody? Pathetic.
And you can't really compare Kanye to Freddie. Apples to oranges. You sound like an sad, angry little old man.
>>
>>63666123
Ok grampa, time to go back to the nursing home :/
>>
Reminder that Don Henley stole a Spanish folk chord progression to write "Hotel California" and never credited anyone.

http://www.icce.rug.nl/~soundscapes/VOLUME09/Locked_into_the_Hotel_California.shtml
>>
>>63666276
I mean, Frank did... Dont know what kanye has to do with this
>>
>>63666292
Thats his whole appeal
>>
>>63666276
He used it in his mixtape, which was released for free

Nothing to get mad about
>>
>>63667215
>theft of intellectual property is nothing to get mad about
>>
>>63666221
heathcliff
>>
who gives a shit about this nigga
>hotel california wooowoowooo such a lonely place
>she got her dirty laundry and i wanna sniff her dirty panties ohh
>the boys of summer fuck each other in the ass every day

this guy's a faggot and irrelevant
>>
>out of touch dadrocker hates rap

You don't say.
>>
>>63667255
This

>>63667164
Kanye's just an arrogant prick. He just does the same as that fag Frank Ocean, stealing someone's music and putting it in theirs.

>>63666966
Go fuck yourself, you hip hop brainwashed sheep.
>>63666849
Queen is literally one of the best artists in the world. They are 1000x better than these two talentless hacks that you faggots actually listen to.

>>63666816
Kanye claimed that he's the "greatest rockstar in the world", so he deserves to be compared to an actual rockstar.
>>
>>63667812
Kanye will never even be remembered for his shitty music, and so will Frank.
>>
>>63667880
What's good about rap? Tell me, you brainwashed idiot.
>>
Wow, mu sure is a shithole right now. Bunch of underage kids dickriding Hackie West. Fuck this place, you people don't know jackshit about music.
>>
>>63667922
The Eagles aren't remembered by anyone under 45 except for a joke in The Big Lebowski m8
>>
>>63668030
You're in every thread shitting it up with your worthless opinions. You're just a racist old man.
>>
>>63668047
>joke
>>
>>63668041
This guy I can agree with.
>>
When did Rolling Stone jump the shark? Were they ever good to begin with?
>>
>>63668127
>>63668041
Samefag
>>
>>63666175
Underage pleb
>>
The Eagles are garbage by default so anything this literally who says can be disregarded

OP it's time to go back to >>>/r/lewronggeneration with your bitchass
>>
>>63667890
>dadrocker
>2016
Kanye is objectively better than the eagles and Queen, hate to break it to you.
>inb4 brainwashed
>>
>>63668656
Better than the Eagles, sure. But Kanye is not fucking better than Queen. I'm not a Queen fan, but it is just plain moronic to think he is better than them.
>>
>>63668656
>sorry DAD but im HIP AND MY MUSIC IS SOOOO GOOD AND BTW IM TOTALLY NOT GAY ;);)
stop believing what indie music blogs try to force down your throat you fucking moron.
>>
>>63666221
heathcliff.
>>
>>63668726
sounds to me like you're the one who needs to reevaluate his sexuality you dirty cockhound
or you could just go blow a black dude and be the real you w/e
>>
>>63668782
>or you could just go blow a black dude and be the real you w/e
im sure youd love that, you faggot. stop trying to indoctrinate perfectly respectable men into your evil gay agenda. its funny now but you wont be laughing when youre burning in hell like the queer fucking sinner that you are. now if youll excuse me, im gonna go fuck 10,000 thick qts
>>
>>63668782
Wow, you know you've been beat when you have to come up with a juvenile insult that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. You are simply an idiot if you actually think Kanye is better than Queen. It appears his persona has convinced you he really is the greatest rock star in the world. How embarrassing. You have no knowledge of music or common sense if you can seriously say Kanye West is objectively better than Queen.
>>
>>63668846
Bother are terrible senpai lol
>>
>>63668871
I have absolutely no idea what that even fucking means.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.