[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this objectively his best?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Another_Green_World.jpg (33 KB, 494x483) Image search: [Google]
Another_Green_World.jpg
33 KB, 494x483
Is this objectively his best?
>>
objectively, subjectively, surjectively it's his best album
>>
>>63666035
Yes; definitely. I haven't listened to any of his other shit, but I know it is because everyone says it is
>>
>>63666035
Yeah, because why not?
>>
High Life is better, and it's literally the only other album I've heard by Eno.
>>
i think it's his most consistent, but also his most safe, which makes it hard for me to like it the most out of all his stuff
>>63666132
go. right now. stop what you're doing and listen to every single fucking one of his albums
>>
>>63666259
Don't forget all his collaborations.
>>
>>63666321
oh, i won't. Wrong Way Up with Cale is arguably his most underrated album, and his stuff with byrne is great too
>>
Here Come the Warm Jets and Discreet Music are equally good.
>>
>>63666035
I'd say yes even though I love Before and After Science the most.
>>
Yes, but before and after science comes close
>>
File: 1459110988575s.jpg (3 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
1459110988575s.jpg
3 KB, 125x121
>>63667165
>tfw someone else likes BAAS the most
>>
Really don't get why people like this album, someone tell me why. I listened plenty but it never seemed anything other than mediocre. Production value or something?
>>
BAAS IS his best. Perfect side A to B
>>
Here Come The Warm Jets is easily his best, but only because it is on the God Level of albums
>>
>>63667165
My nigga
>>
>>63668795
thank god someone said it
>>
Nah BAAS is still the best one
>>
>>63668795
Here Come The Warm Jets is the only 11/10
>>
Any Eno albums that DONT turn into soft "rock" snoozefests at the end?
>>
Anyone else think the albums namesake is the goat song
>>
It's his best, but I personally find Taking Tiger Mountain to be the most enjoyable.
>>
St Elmo's Fire is the best song overall. Like out of any other song that has ever existed or will exist. Brian Eno ended music.
>>
G O L D E N
H O U R S
>>
>>63669246
one of the weaker songs yes
>>
File: 1445195078167.gif (3 MB, 190x200) Image search: [Google]
1445195078167.gif
3 MB, 190x200
>>63669286
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.