[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /mu/ what do you guys think of the glastonbury lineup it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: glastonbury2016.png (432 KB, 1200x2032) Image search: [Google]
glastonbury2016.png
432 KB, 1200x2032
hey /mu/ what do you guys think of the glastonbury lineup it just came out today
>>
>more than one hundred stages

Holy fuck. I've always wanted to do Glastonbury, but the scope of it just seems fucking unreal. I can't even imagine going to a festival almost twice the size of Bonnaroo.
>>
>>63665863
Headlines suck, would go for Sigur Ros, Mercury Rev, Santigold, Mac Demarco, Explosions in the Sky, Fatboy Slim.

Not bad for an indie focused festival
>>
>>63665863
How the fuck did Muse get the top spot?
Who allowed this?
>>
>>63665863
pretty mediocre
this year im going to primavera sound
>>
>Muse as the top headliner

And those fucking morons complained when Kanye headlined.
>>
>>63666349
lmao muse is even worst
>>
>>63665863
>Greenpeace
>worthy cause

You mean the people who defaced a centuries-old sacred monument?
>>
>>63665863
Would see Mercury Rev and New Order
>>
>>63666349
>>63666317
NO ONE'S GONNA TAKE ME ALIVE
>>
>>63666508
you sound like a caveman ooga booga buddy
>>
I like how britcucks get mad when you say you're going to this thing specifically for the music. Apparently there's a "right" way to experience glastonbury
>>
looks pretty fun, something for everybody here
>>
>>63665863
Looking pretty strong, I'd at least go to see PJ, LCD Soundsystem, Beck, Mercury Rev, New Order and Demarco. It's a toss up between going to this or Latitude for me, didn't expect the line-up to be decent after the headliners
>>
Why does Radiohead get 2 headline slots
>>
Is there a festival that LCD soundsystem aren't playing at?
>>
Could anyone talk me out of paying however much glasto tickets cost these days just to see Ellie?
>>
>>63668314
Fuck off waifufag
>>
>>63665961
you know Glastonbury has a few stages and lasts a weekend right? With over a hundred stages it'd last less than a day
>>
>>63668334
No.
>>
What a shit lineup. I look forward to hearing Noel Gallaghers complaints on it.

>>63665961
It doesn't have 100 stages, no festival does. It has like 3 or 4 max
>>
>>63670070
>>63668338
basically what I said
>>
no tame impala no care
>>
>>63670282
I can't believe someone would assume the festival has 100 stages. The festival would literally be over in a few hours. Not to mention what a clusterfuck that would be
>>
>>63670355
Forget Pilton, it'd take over at least half of Sommerset with 100 stages.
But that would necessitate razing over half of the county which I have absolutely no problem with.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.