[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deerhoof browse /mu/ https://archive.rebeccablacktech.co m/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: sporkcore.png (11 KB, 507x165) Image search: [Google]
sporkcore.png
11 KB, 507x165
Deerhoof browse /mu/

https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S63616448#p63616536
>>
of course Deerhoof browse /mu/, their entire fanbase is split between /mu/ and rym
>>
File: 1458946376451.jpg (11 KB, 224x206) Image search: [Google]
1458946376451.jpg
11 KB, 224x206
>>63662046
>deerhoof
>deerhunter
>the dear hunter
>>
I love seeing mediocre bands get offended by /mu/
>>
>>63662046
Explains why they make such shit music 2bh
>>
File: grocerycat.gif (45 KB, 345x400) Image search: [Google]
grocerycat.gif
45 KB, 345x400
>>63662046
Do you think Deerhoof reads Heathcliff?
>>
Your irrelevant band sucks, deerhoof. Youre the remnant of early 2000s pitchfork that was completely forgotten unlike grizzly bear and fleet foxes and so forth
>>
>>63662046
Daily reminder that Deerhunter and The Dear Hunter both hate Deerhoof.
https://sunshineanddeathrays.wordpress.com/2013/05/06/versus-deerhunterthe-dear-hunter/
>>
Greg I want you to know that I love you and that I made threads about you guys alot in 2013 I love you Satomi and Ed and John and Chris :)
>>
>>63662711
(The opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect my views toward the band Deerhoof, or anything else for that matter.)
((I actually really love Deerhoof.))
>>
DOG ON THE SIDEWALK
DOG ON THE SIDEWALK
DOG ON THE SIDEWALK
>>
>>63662046
Holdypaws is a great album
>>
>dismissing a band based on image alone
>thinking your opinion matters

I bet this was him.
>>
Deerhoof suck
>>
>>63663558
you suck
>>
>>63662141
Give me a solid argument as to why they are mediocre. Protip, you can't, like the rest of this shithole.
>>
>>63663964
please return to reddit

>>63663558
anus
>>
>>63663964
Hi deerhoof
>>
DEERHOOF IS FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIT!
>>
deerhoof music is bad lmao
>>
Andrew Jackson Jihad probably browse this place too

They memed about Zachariah Holte in an interview
>>
>>63662073
and r/indieheads
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.