[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like FKA twigs, senpai?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: fka-twigs-january-2015-4.jpg (252 KB, 886x925) Image search: [Google]
fka-twigs-january-2015-4.jpg
252 KB, 886x925
Do you like FKA twigs, senpai?
>>
who?
>>
No, why would I
>>
>>63661108
that's the best picture of her in existence and she has her mouth closed

coincidence, i think not
>>
Her music gives me erections
>>
>>63661108
yes
>>
she's got a lot of unrealized potential but she's yet to release a project that even comes close to fully unlocking it
i remain optimistic but i'm starting to lose hope
>>
>>63661157
IKR? It's what I imagine would be perfect for love making.
>>
A 4/10 with 2/10 music so nah
>>
>>63661134
>>63661141

this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFtMl-uipA8
>>
She's horrible live
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRSES2DuOEw
>>
>>63661447
who wouldve thought eh
>>
EP2 IS GOOD. LP1 was meh
>>
>>63661174
more like a 9/10 with 5.5/10 music so yes
>>
File: hide.gif (702 KB, 365x322) Image search: [Google]
hide.gif
702 KB, 365x322
>>63661108
Yes. I like her sensual and vulnerable music.
>>
she's that grill from the video?
>>
>>63661108
wtf that pic is cute af
I liked her when she was overly hyped and endorsed by p4k
Now im like patrician so no
>>
>>63661108
Yes. She has tight control over her imagery, and her music is actually really enjoyable.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.