[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend loves this album, /mu/ Should I listen to it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Twenty_One_Pilots_-_Blurryface.jpg (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Twenty_One_Pilots_-_Blurryface.jpg
50 KB, 500x500
My girlfriend loves this album, /mu/

Should I listen to it?
>>
>>63660850
Break up with her
>>
>>63660850
Dump her and spare yourself of the torture
>>
>>63660862
stfu

yes. if you like it, thats fine. if you dont, thats fine too, but dont be a dick telling her that

but dont let her tell you its a work of art, either, or that the lyrics are anything other than typical teenage shit

i like to groove out to The Judge personally
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (166 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
166 KB, 1440x1080
No, listen to their only good album, the self-titled one.
>>
>>63660850
Yes, you should try and connect with the people in your life, even if that means listening to music that you don't enjoy. Maybe in return she'll listen to some of your own favorite music. That's what mature people do at least.
>>
>>63660862
>>63660871
>>63660971
What makes this album so bad?
>>
>Having the same music taste as your gf

Its like you want her to breakup with you.
>>
>>63660850
I have recently read other comment and feel that I should join the conversation. Many people are in love with twenty-one pilots like I am, but there were also some, not a lot, negative comments. Everyone has their own opinion and mine is that they are great. This is a band of two who make a living off of music. These two put feeling and truth behind their lyrics. In this world they are putting simplistic words into complex rythem and tune as they try to spread a message of living life to be happy. Tyler has been through a lot and just wants others to know that your not alone because when he was younger there was no one for him. I personally believe that this is a great album, and it may even be one of their better ones as this album has much happier and upbeat song such as, stressed out, lane boy, not today, fairly local, etc..
>>
>>63661030
>Maybe in return she'll listen to some of your own favorite music.
It never ever happens with casual music listeners unfortunately . I understand thats the sacrifice you make when you like somebody. But I was piss when the girl I was dating practically forced me to listen too fucking halsey everytime we were in the car. and when I showed her ariel pink after one song she hated it and told me never play it again
>>
>>63661190
Kill yourself if you think any of their lyrics have "feeling" and "truth"
>>
Break up, stop trying to turn your girlfriend into your gay best friend and realize that she, like all women, will always be a pleb and a basic bitch, just quit the chat and fuck her already
>>
>>63661991
Hello, I bekieve you're on the wrong board.
The board you're looking for is /r9k/.
You're welcome!
>>
I like how they've fused some different genres of music together but the lyrics aren't really anything to write home abouit
>>
>>63660850
It's only like 40 minutes and it's not like your doing anything now anyway. Vessel is OBJECTIVELY superior though
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 640x427
>>63661190
>rythem
>>
>>63661190
Is this some Al Dente a la Youtube?
>>
>>63661048
What makes it good?
>>
>>63660971
Regional at Best is also good.
>>
>>63661268
>when I showed her ariel pink after one song she hated it and told me never play it again
I don't even like Ariel Pink but holy shit she sounds like a bitch.
>>
>>63661268
Cuz girls are for fucking, not listening to music with.
>>
WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME
>>
>>63665170
TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS
>>
>not having one or two albums you both love
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.