[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These are four of my favourite albums. I would say they all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 255x255
These are four of my favourite albums.

I would say they all have a weird, unique isolated atmosphere to them.

More albums like these?
>>
>Yeah, I like /mu/core, The Idiot, Low, Untrue, Amnesiac, the list goes on...
>>
>>63660519
Amon Tobin - Bricolage
Can - Tago Mago
James Blake - s/t
Neu! - s/t
>>
>two bowie albums in top 4
>>
>>63660556
And the heat goes on
And the heat goes on
And the heat goes on
And the heat goes on
And the heat goes on
And the heat goes on
And the heat goes on
And the heat goes on
>>
>>63660519
have you tried Klaus Nomi?
>>
>>63661249
top jej
>>
>>63661249
Kys faggot
>>
You might enjoy Spiderland by Slint, The Ape of Naples by Coil, Soundtracks for the Blind by Swans, By the Throat by Ben Frost.
>>
>>63660519
Other than Low, the album covers have an interesting common thread, a black 1/3rd.
>>
>>63660519
Check out The Fragile and Downward Spiral by Nine Inch Nails.
>>
PiL - Flowers of Romance
>>
>>63663926
>not second edition
>>
Untrue>The Idiot>Amnesiac>Low
>>
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 1500x1500
Try stations by bowie
>>
>>63664177
They're both great but I think Flowers of Romance has more of the vibe OP is after
>>
>>63664188
Literally the opposite of this
>>
>>63664188
How could you possibly say The Idiot is better than Low
>>
>>63660519
Thats cool because apart from Amnesiac, those are some of my favourite albums too.
Never listened to Amnesiac, what am I in for? Is it kid a #2?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.