[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone here remember the Naked Brothers Band?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: naked.jpg (85 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
naked.jpg
85 KB, 780x439
Does anyone here remember the Naked Brothers Band?
>>
>>63660354

Why are they fully clothed and why are there girls in the band?
>>
>>63660354
Are they patrician?
>>
File: 3910742.jpg (87 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
3910742.jpg
87 KB, 720x720
They're still around they just go by the name Nat and Alex Wolff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n5NXxfV1pc
>>
What was it that caused Nickelodeon to fall off so hard in the year 2005? I remember it like it was yesterday, 2004 Nick was as great as ever then all these shit shows started popping up out of nowhere the next year.
>>
>>63660391
Holy shit I didn't realize that it was these two. I was forced to go see Paper Towns with my best friend and Nat was the lead in it
>>
>>63660354
Based.
>>
>>63660391
/tv/ apparently thinks that Nat is gonna be a seriously big deal in 3-5 years
Let's hope he still clears from YA adaptions
>>
>>63660409
cheapness tbqh
>>
>>63660635

It can't be just nostalgiafag either, look at the former cartoons here and how much crap started showing up in the year 2005:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_Nickelodeon
>>
>>63660646
it's obviously not just nostalgia, you can see spongebob turned to complete shit around then too
maybe they spent their whole budget on the spongebob movie, cut corners, and realized they could make just as much money pumping out shite
>>
>>63660354
>the exploited tshirt
punk is most definitely dead
>>
File: QF4YKe.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
QF4YKe.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>63660671
Yeah Spongebob went to shit out of the movie.

Then again, how are you supposed to top a movie where David Hasselhoff turns into a fucking speedboat with robot pecs? It's impossible.
>>
CRAZY CARS NIGGA
>>
cray-yay-yay-yay-yay-yay-yay-zy car
>>
Holy wow. I wanted to fuck the absolute living shit out of Rosalina when I was a kid.
>>
eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
>>
JUST WANNA PLAY VIDEO GAMES

YAHURR
>>
>>63661467
Wrong band.
>>
BA-NA-NA-NA-NA
>>
>>63660646
Nickelodeon went downhill in 2005 but holy hell, 2007 was the tipping point. It went to complete shit for me that year.
>>
>>63660354
ROSALINA
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.