[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok guys...clearly going to get flamed for this but I'd really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: weezer.jpg (613 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
weezer.jpg
613 KB, 1600x1200
Ok guys...clearly going to get flamed for this but I'd really appreciate your opinions.

I heard that Weezer were going to do two gigs close to my in the UK and purchased two tickets at face value for 70GBP. They sold out immediately.

I asked around and none of my friends were bothered about going. It's in a nearby city and I'm in a fortunate position where I can go alone and stay with a friend nearby. However, I've never been to a gig alone before, even though I do love (older) Weezer, I'm not sure I feel comfortable being alone!

Question is...I know they're ancient but has anybody been them live recently and if so, are they worth seeing? Someone has offered me a huge 135 for the tickets. I'm actually going to agree to less because I'm not a tout, but I didn't want to give up the tickets if they're amazing live and I'm missing an opportunity to see them. They're promoting a new album and I really only adore Pinkerton and the Blue Album.
>>
>>63659780
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_Ruon4JQzM
>>
>>63659780
Absolutely go, they were amazing live.
>>
>>63659881

I am slightly biased as I love this song but that looks pretty shit. They look so indifferent.
>>
would probably be alright
highly doubtful that it would be anything mind-blowing,
static looking dudes on a huge ass stage with a massive crowd, bit shit
the sing-alongs could be fun.

You're cool for not selling the tickets for large amounts xo
>>
>>63659960

Sooooo tempting man, I could double my money! Alternatively, could sell one and go for free. But alas, I was very lucky when I bought them so I don't want to shaft someone else.

I think it'd be a blast if I was drunk and with a person who had the same nostalgia attached to it as me, but as I'll be alone, I'm a bit reluctant. I don't go to the front, I normally stand at the back with a beer. The only songs I'm bothered about hearing are from earlier albums which generally only get played later on or as encores. With this is mind, I might just sell them on.

A shame really, as in my mind I was looking forward to it!
>>
>>63659780
>flamed
Is this 1999?
>>
>>63660034

I felt it was a suitable word to use, given the band I was discussing. I'm clearly living in the past.

Captcha was "Select all images with Rivers"

Is this a sign?
>>
>>63660001
dunno mate take the chance
get down in front with all the awkward nerdy kids who're also holding out on that blue/pinkerton classic
>>
>>63659780
Don't feel ashamed for being a tout, they're charging 60 quid for the tickets as it is.
>>
I'd go to one of those but I mainly don't want them playing shit that isn't from their great albums so I wouldn't be sure.
>>
>>63659780
experiences>money, you fucking retard. of course you have to go. fuck your gayass anxiety shit that's controlling your life
>>
>>63659780
>£70 to see weezer
>radiohead is £65 minus fucking fee

i love weezer and all but, no
>>
>>63660546
this, op you'll regret it, get a few beers in you and have a good time
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.