[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else find this cover hilarious?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3
File: britishskateboardthing.jpg (796 KB, 1023x1023) Image search: [Google]
britishskateboardthing.jpg
796 KB, 1023x1023
Anyone else find this cover hilarious?
>>
Hilarious isn't the word I would use.
>>
>>63657982
I find it pretty depressing
>>
as a brit the early 2000s feeling this image places in me crossed with the sight of a hoverboard is currently causing great distress
>>
>>63657982
Looks pretty spastic, yeah.
>>
it's well brass eye
>>
This album makes me proud to be British.
>>
>>63658041
yes at first it's kind of funny in a dean blunt taking the piss kind of way then you keep looking at it and it becomes kind of depressing

I would definitely read a long winded interpretation of it, be it nonsensical borderline pretentious TMT style or actually well done
>>
Honestly I'm sick of this hyper-ironic bad CG trend.
>>
>>63657982
How many layers of irony is Dean currently on?
>>
what album is this
>>
>>63658214
pretty sure that's just a real board taped up
you wouldn't bother to draw the seams wrong
>>
>>63657982
Its so bad that it's horrible.The music is not good either.After all is dean "the talentless hack"blunt
>>
>>63658238
babyfather (dean blunt) - bbf hosted by dj escrow

it makes me proud to be british
>>
>>63658214
>>
>>63658228
idk man, but he makes me proud to be british
>>
>>63658228
he's in big boy zone
>>
>>63657982
i thought this was one of thoso fake meme albums when i first saw it
>>
what the fuck? is this a meme? how the fuck does this make you proud to be british? fuck, sometimes it feels like i'm the only american on /mu/
>>
>>63658097
I can tell you're a Brit, because you suck at English so hard that nobody can tell what you tried to say.
>>
>>63658327
gtfo yank
>>
>>63658336
i can tell you're american because you couldn't understand a fairly simple sentence
>>
>>63658327
Get out ya tosser.
>>
>all these people not having hoverboards

why are americans so backwards
>>
dean blunt? more like dean BLAND!
>>
>>63658443
>hoverboards

They're Swegways
>>
File: seen_on_mtv1.jpg (100 KB, 1442x700) Image search: [Google]
seen_on_mtv1.jpg
100 KB, 1442x700
>>63658487
so they are
>>
so is this version fake??
>>
>>63658443
Becauser they don't hover. At all.
>>
>hoverboards
>Swegways

Actually they're self-balancing two-wheeled boards

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-balancing_two-wheeled_board
>>
>>63658559
that's an appalling acronym
>just going out on my sbtwb
>>
>>63658559
>Actually they're self-balancing two-wheeled boards

yeah... which are known as swegways in the uk you fuck
>>
AOTY so far
dean is GOAT
>>
>>63658691
oh shit you're right
>>
>>63658691
id rather say sbtwb desu senpai
>>
>>63658097
that aint a hoverboard, just a even more dangerous segway
>>
dean blunt?

more like dean CUNT
>>
>we're so desperate to have hoverboards like how BTTF told us we'd have by now that we will literally take a segway, chop the handle off of it and say "yeah that's a hoverboard"

i still don't understand how the fuck this happened
>>
>>63658956
dean cunt?

more like PEANIS CUNT
>>
>>63658956
this makes me proud to be british
>>
Blunt's viral team on POINT
>>
>>63659033
nah this album is something special. It's UK's TPAB but instead of jazz. we got dancehall,dub,classic guitar,Noise
shits mental
>>
>>63658553
That's because we haven't invented anti-gravity propulsion units yet.
>science fiction don't real
>>
i've never listened to a single dean blunt record but that cover interests me
would this be a good place to start with him or is there anything i should have heard beforehand
>>
>>63659221
i'd recommend listening to the redeemer and black metal first
>>
>>63659221
if you're familiar with death grips/lil ugly mane's latest project you should be fine. it's even more experimental than that

I'd say bbf is like the hip hop/grime version of the redeemer which was a breakup album

black metal is his Experimental pop album
>>
>>63658327
I'm American too, but this makes me proud to be British
>>
>>63659138
Why bother then? Just a cash-in. It's about time someone invented anti-gravity by now anyway, if not the Germans invented it with that Bell thingy in WW2.
>>
P R O U D T O B E B R I T I S H
>>
>>63659277
not that guy, but if my favorite dg albums are notm and gp and I like opn's stuff (who I've heard blunt compared to) will his entry-level stuff be the best starting point or has he done anything closer to the stuff I've mentioned?
>>
>>63660160
yeah you could start with bbf.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.