[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't welcome me or my son to the machine ever again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: wish-you-were-here-resized.jpg (34 KB, 600x546) Image search: [Google]
wish-you-were-here-resized.jpg
34 KB, 600x546
Don't welcome me or my son to the machine ever again
>>
>>63657695
I didn't like Welcome to the Machine the first few times I listened to it, but now it has really grown on me.

Just like Atom Heart Mother, excluding a 2 minute part near the ending.
>>
What did you dream?

IT'S ALRIGHT WE TOLD YOU WHAT TO DREAM
>>
>>63657695
Why is this album so beloved again? It's like a much inferior version of the production on DSOTM and the composition on Animals.
>>
>>63658308
that's what a pleb would say
>>
>>63658280
Classic Pink Floyd right there... gotta love them
>>
>>63658308
but Animals is their best album
>>
>>63658308
it's a gilmour album, IMO. His guitar work on Shine on You Crazy Diamond is his best work of all time.
>>
Oh look son, its trash taste
>>
>>63658386
I'm sick and tired of Animals. Used to be my top, but now I'm sick of it.
>>
>>63658308
Holy shit how do you call yourself a prog fan

WYWH is far better than either of those albums
>>
>>63657695
Welcome, my wife's son, to the machine
>>
>>63658308
(You)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.