[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you guys looking forward to it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: 1.png (248 KB, 500x668) Image search: [Google]
1.png
248 KB, 500x668
Are you guys looking forward to it?
>>
no
RTJ is cheesy as fuck
>>
No. Killer Mike needs killed.
>>
Only their first album was good
Nothing special either just good.
>>
>>63657311
Yes, now go away and stop reading pitchfork.
>>
>>63657311
Seriously don't get the hype, nothing mind blowing. The production is nice but the beats aren't really experimental or anything...and the rhymes are good but not great
>>
lol when I was a youngfag I used to blare RTJ1 and play TF2
>>
>>63657384
like 3 years ago? What are you, 19 now?
>>
>>63657392
>>
>>63657384
everything from your posts just screams that you haven't even passed high school yet
>>
Overrated duo. both have made much better solo projects
>>
>>63657311
overrated as FUCK
literal redditors love them for some reason though, no clue why
>>
>>63657422
no im in 8th grade lol
>>
>>63657311
the above average hip hop """artist""" and the bernie sanders shill?

yeah ill definitely give it a listen
>>
>>63657530
>overrated
>redditors love them

i think you answered your own question m8
>>
>>63657311
Killer Mike is a weeb and supports sanders, fuck that shit
>>
>>63657568
I mean furry
>>
>>63657568
i thought /mu/ was all about feeling the bern
>>
>>63657330
>>63657342
>>63657343
>>63657371
>>63657568
>>/pol/
>>
>>63657619
how did you come to that conclusion from those posts?
>>
>>63657628
none came up with valid arguments and some clearly only critique them because of sanders

your regular /pol/tard
>>
>>63657641
the sanders comment maybe, but the guy has been shilling for him quite hard since the start of the campaign so someone is bound to bring that up

i was under the assumption that the opinion of killer mike was quite mixed here, even before rtj
>>
>>63657311
I like Killer Mike, and I like Killer Mike over El-P's production.
But I HATE El-P's rapping.
It's like yeah dude we get you think you're cool but you dress like a keebler elf and no one likes you.
Nigga forgets his lines on stage ffs
>>
>>63657686
dunno, besides the political stuff, what's not to like about killer mike?
>>
I'm voting for Sanders but Killer Mike's shilling is pretty obnoxious

>>63657716
he's a fat fuck who sounds like he's choking on a goldfish

>>63657688
I actually like El-Piss's rapping better than Killer Mickey Mouse
>>
>>63657371
this, i listened to the first one, it was decent. saw them live, they put on a good show and played like 3 fucking sets, but i've never really cared enough to even listen to rtj2
>>
>>63657716
i dont mind him t b h. seems to be great live and gives out heartfelt talks to the crowd.

i prefer elp though, as far as hes solo shit goes
>>
>>63657753
>El-Piss
>Killer Mickey Mouse
Are you 12?
>>
I'm hyped AF.
>>
I mean yea I'm looking forward to it but I'm not so sure about RTJ1 and RTJ2. I like Killer Mike. I like El-P. But RTJ is just too much for me. It's too energetic for me. After 4 tracks I'm starting to get a headache.
>>
>>63657753
what state? ive found it weird that theres no winner takes most / all shit in any of the democratic primaries, its all proportional

hes probably going to lose NY and PA, will that make killer mike cry?
>>
Yeah, I hate how Killer Mike is support Sanders that much. Didn't expect him to fall for a bourgeois politician like that just because he uses a little bit of social democratic rhetoric.
>>
>>63657804
Delaware
>>
RTJ2 > RTJ
>>
>>63657686
You obviously don't know what a shill is
>>
>>63657928
yeah

you are

rofl
>>
File: 5636.png (148 KB, 297x247) Image search: [Google]
5636.png
148 KB, 297x247
I guess I shouldn't be surprised that /mu/ hates RTJ for being popular and because of one member's personal politics and doesn't understand that El-P is one of the best producers in rap right now that pushes the envelope further with every release and both of these guys have earned their stripes and their top spots a million times over.

I almost forgot what a shit hole this board has become since /v/ and /pol/ started leaking. I look forward to this place being worse than /tv/ in a month or two.
>>
>>63657984
>I guess I shouldn't be surprised that /mu/ hates RTJ for being popular and because of one member's personal politics and doesn't understand that El-P is one of the best producers in rap right now that pushes the envelope further with every release and both of these guys have earned their stripes and their top spots a million times over.

Holy run on sentence Batman
>>
>>63658073

You noticed ;)
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.