[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
noise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: MTE5NTU2MzE2MzQ3NDY3Mjc1.jpg (87 KB, 620x643) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2MzQ3NDY3Mjc1.jpg
87 KB, 620x643
noise
>>
File: merzbau.jpg (154 KB, 643x896) Image search: [Google]
merzbau.jpg
154 KB, 643x896
tho
>>
I see what you're getting at, but no. I don't listen to noise and think "oo so arty and bold and meaningful", I listen to noise because I enjoy it. I'm aware that it takes less effort than other music, but I just enjoy listening to it.
>>
File: futurism_landing_depero.jpg (556 KB, 966x660) Image search: [Google]
futurism_landing_depero.jpg
556 KB, 966x660
>>
Can someone point me to noise blogs that cover releases that will most likely gather the attention of people in this thread ? I have a lot of blogs in my feed reader but they lack noise releases.

How did you people like the new Puce Mary ?
>>
>>63656500

Noise blogs are dead. Terror Noise Audio used to be good.
>>
>>63656500
Bleak bliss
The static fanatic
Metallic imagery
>>
>>63654492
To me it's the same with Pollocks, Rothko and other artists sort of art, it's not meaningful or anything just pretty to the eye, and I like that the same way the Untitled track of STGSTV feels good to the ears. Maybe it's not conventional art, or whatever, but who cares, call it like you want to call it but I won't stop liking it just because of that.
>>
>>63657565
It doesn't have to be meaningless though. Notice how soundtracks will very often incorporate the same astructural and sound over melody approaches as noise. It conjures an atmosphere which then fits in to the conceptual narrative at hand. Why I admire Dominick Fernow so much is due to his extensive focus of sound as it relates to a narrative. His projects sound like the stories they tell.
>>
>>63656500
Die or DIY
music is dying
>>
can I get some feedback (pun intended) on this track I made last night?

http://vocaroo.com/i/s01r7XJac8eI

I would really appreciate it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.