[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that if you like Aurora's music but you don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Reminder that if you like Aurora's music but you don't enjoy Sia nor Lorde you are just hopping on a new bandwagon for the newest cool thing to like.
That or you're a waifufag
>>
>>63650146
But anon, I enjoy Sia's voice yet find her songwriting generally stale, and Aurora is like Sia with a qt accent and songs that are actually written well.

Lorde's voice is annoying but Pure Heroine is an okay album.
>>
>>63650182
Then you're alright
>>
Reminder that if you enjoy female popstar who tries to be "avant garde" #905 you're a bandwangoning faggot.
>>
>>63650217
nice grammar
>>
>>63650230
Thank you it's all you'res friend :)
>>
>>63650217
in her defense I dont think she's "trying"

she seems very genuine and natural to me

if anything I think she's trying to be normal which I assume is at the behest of others.
>>
>>63650275
>>63650217
are you turkish?
>>
i've seen this album cover so much i'm inclined to believe it is viral marketing
>>
>>63650312
its not

in all honesty remember where you are
>>
>>63650146
>enjoying discount Susanne Sundfor

ayy
>>
>>63651182
ouch dude

as a fan of both I had actually forgotten they were from the same country
>>
>>63650146
6/10 album, enjoyable
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.