[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to listen to this. Everyone and their mother has been warning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: that quirkrock album.jpg (86 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
that quirkrock album.jpg
86 KB, 500x500
About to listen to this. Everyone and their mother has been warning me not to.

Should I heed their warnings? I've been preparing myself all day but I'm still scared about what if they're right about this album being pure memer shit. Wish me luck.
>>
Shitty indie rock version of Trout Mask Replica for poseurs
>>
>le goofy quirky guitar music

lol, this fucking board, though
>>
worst band of all time
>>
If you enjoy Pavement or the Residents, you will like it. Most people hate it for the posuer meme. Give it a try, I was delightfully surprised.
>>
>>63642372
>poseur meme
I've hated it for 4 years before that was even thought of
>>
>>63642301
I found it pretty forgettable
>>
Mother of All Saints is less quirky and a lot better.
>>
if you like k records or pavement you'll probably like it
>>
OP here

Just stopped halfway thought My Pal The Tortoise. This is just way too much. I have believe i fell for this. This is just fucking shit. This is just pure fucking vile shit. Irredeemable memer shiter. Holy fucking shit this album is the kind of shit that fags on twitch would play for their 14 year old fans. I cant fucking believe people think this was good. Worst than Cardiacs. I gonna lie down for a while.
>>63642356
You might be right
>>63642486
That's an understatement
>>
File: 96543.jpg (77 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
96543.jpg
77 KB, 540x540
Listen to good quirkrock
>>
>>63642542
my pal the tortoise is the worst track imo. some are much better
>>
>>63642582
>le keep listening to it meme

Go away
>>
>>63642542
though this post is super cringey and i don't know why i'm trying to talk to you
>>
>>63642621
>cringey
>>>/reddit/

You can talk about your memerock there
>>
>>63642621
>listens to and enjoys TFUL282
>thinks im super cringey

lmao
>>
wtf?
this was a very nice album
>>
When did all these TFUL282 hate start? I've only ever seen love for the band before.

They're a good band, I like them. Since when have they been deemed "meme music"? No one talks about them enough on here for them to be memey.
>>
The Piston & the Shaft is a pretty great song, reminds me of Can, the album as a whole is pretty great too.
>>
>>63642542
I don't think i've had such a negative reaction to any music, ever. should i by envious of that? also from that post i got no idea what it might be you didn't like about it, also because personally >>63642486
>>
>>63642678
i concur, i havent been on /mu/ for a while, so seeing them getting hate is weird
same with the cardiacs, when did that start being a meme
>>
I really like the vocals on February
>>
>>63642855
that banjo was tight too
>>
File: folder.jpg (55 KB, 760x760) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
55 KB, 760x760
>>63642658
>>63642678
>>63642794
Blame Montie. Underage memers are highly susceptible to manipulation proxied by harmless jokes. See
>sporkcore
>poseurcore
which was a rebranding of /posercore/
>>63642301
The best pop album of all time, and not even their best work.
>>
>>63642893

Who's Montie?
>>
>>63643061
Newish tripcode. Only been here a few months or so but he's got real entry level taste and people tease him about it constantly, so he started the whole poseurcore thing as a way to get back at them. It's really pathetic all around.
>>
>>63643133
>so he started the whole poseurcore thing
that just shows you how knew you are

its been going for fucking ages
>>
>>63643230
m8 I posted the first /posercore/ thread in May of last year. I can almost guarantee I've been here longer than you.

https://rbt.asia/mu/thread/S55590635
>>
>>63643230
Not him but new not knew buddy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-QmYp4XDUY this song is good

i think a lot of you came to this album with expectations

i thankfully did not
>>
>>63642645
damn dude cheer up
>>
>>63642542
Cringe.

Did literally anyone read all of this?
>>
If you don't think socket is the shit literally kys
>>
fuck the haters
>>
>>63643277
the name might have change to posercore but the joke has been around for longer than that. it was just called mallgoth before that
>>
>>63643277
wew lad i remember this thread
posted shape of punk to come
>>
>>63643604
Haha. I still don't like Double Nickels but it was 100% b8 tbqh.
>>63643588
I'm aware.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.