[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yfw a 4th string Odd Future rapper makes the rap SOTY https
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: awshit.gif (444 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
awshit.gif
444 KB, 200x150
yfw a 4th string Odd Future rapper makes the rap SOTY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_9HNEyLa4U
>>
Anderson Paak is the shittiest artist I've heard in a long while
>>
>>63632524
ok how

gets my pussy pretty wet senpai
>>
>>63632534
dude sounds like a ghetto crack whore
>>
>>63632551
come to the ghetto and i think you'll find his voice vastly preferable to the crackheads willing to sing for a dollar. But uh sure if you'd rather not hear artists with distinct voices we've got a few Halsey threads for you, I heard Blurryface is pretty big now
>>
>>63632505
Electric Relaxation level

V cozy
>>
>>63632567
how about you listen to an actually good r&b artist like d'angelo
now that nigga voice fluffy as fuck
>>
>>63632587
b-b-b-but I do listen to danglo

well as long as you're ITT got any reccs similar to the jaunty shit on Black Messiah? specifically Back to the Future 1 & 2
>>
>>63632615
first of all listen to the rest of his albums, you'll get some more of that in there and even more
he's the king of r&b tbqh
>>
Domo Gensis No Idols is the best Odd future album 4th string fuck you
>>
>>63632650
nigga he's got 3 albums where am I supposed to expand to? I'm looking for new artists

>>63632693
wubbout IDLSIDGO
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.