[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when the meta of /mu/ changed drastically? Say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Essentialmucorechart.jpg (902 KB, 938x1016) Image search: [Google]
Essentialmucorechart.jpg
902 KB, 938x1016
Where were you when the meta of /mu/ changed drastically? Say hello to the new /mu/core, as decided by the posters.
>>
haha so funny op
I love irony and post irony and new sincerity
and trolling of course
I started using the interned in 2010 I know all jokes
succ
haha another meme
>>
>>63626958
why are you shitting up my thread? I'm trying to help the newcomers on /mu/ become acquainted with the board's culture, which includes these essential albums.
>>
bumping so newfriends can see.
>>
>>63626907
Is that you closeitjohn?
>>
>>63628309
whos that?
>>
>>63628385
Some guy on RateYourMusic that has an anti-boner for this kind of stuff
>>
Giraffe, Funkadelic, Snakefinger and e.t.c. are not often disscused. So they not /mu/core. Try harder.
>>
File: essential_mallgoth.jpg (493 KB, 1428x1984) Image search: [Google]
essential_mallgoth.jpg
493 KB, 1428x1984
When did /mu/ become a haven for mallgoths.
>>
this is circus core
>>
>tfw song cycle got turned into a meme
>>
>>63626907
>>63628467
It's a dip you meme
>>
>>63628523
OP, here could you possibly concieve this as a meme? Im just trying to help newfriends become accustomed to the culture of this board. listening to albums that are considered essentials is a big part of that.
>>
>>63628640
OP here, how could you*
>>
File: dr ramblewood.png (24 KB, 307x75) Image search: [Google]
dr ramblewood.png
24 KB, 307x75
>>63626907
>>63628467
So fucking "Only a Lad" gets on there, but not "Nothing to Fear". "Oh No! It's Devo" but not "New Traditionalists". "Toxicity" but not "Steal This Album!"
Are you kidding?
Who fucking made this?
>>
>>63628941
MAKE ME WANT TO DANCE
>>
>>63628941
Because nothing to fear is absolute shit but only a lad is GOAT
>>
>>63629930
>i have really shit taste
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.