[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Results and Details for the /mu/ Listen Along
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Since_i_left_you.jpg (547 KB, 562x488) Image search: [Google]
Since_i_left_you.jpg
547 KB, 562x488
Since I Left You won with a total of 12 votes. Thank you to all 53 people who voted.

Here is how it all works. On Saturday, t 11pm GMT (London), 4-9 for Americans, 11-2 for most of Europe and 7-10am for the Australians. CHECK YOUR TIMEZONE SO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT WILL BE FOR YOU!
It is hosted on watch2together (if someone has a better website to suggest, suggest it and I will check it out). A thread will be made an hour to thirty minutes before 11pm GMT with a link to the room. If you have any other questions ask them. If there is anything I didn't cover that you would like to know ask.
>>
>Saturday

What the fuck, we have time now.
>>
>>63621203
What do you mean by that?
>>
>>63621275
>>63621203
Like I mean I don't understand what you meant to say.
>>
>>63621275
Can't we just listen to it now?
>>
>>63621774
What!? We're gonna do a weekly thing now. Every week we're gonna do it. /mu/ has been in kind of a slump lately based on content and I thought this would be a good idea for more activity in the community.
>>
>>63621832
Wait, we did it this week?
>>
why's the poll only open for a day if there's a week of downtime before we listen to it? I love SILY but that's just silly (SEE WHAT I DID THERE)
>>
>>63621883
Yikes, that pun was so bad I... Had to leave you.
>>
>>63621883
Do you want me to keep it open? I guess I can make a thread everyday with a link to the poll if thats what you think is best.
>>
File: 1394917744286.jpg (46 KB, 331x473) Image search: [Google]
1394917744286.jpg
46 KB, 331x473
>tfw you came up with the Spidermand trip name

I'll see you guys again on Saturday.
>>
>>63621855
We did it today..
>>
>>63622444
What?? People already did it?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.