[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people honestly still think of death grips as a meme? I mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: DGKDJDJ.jpg (155 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
DGKDJDJ.jpg
155 KB, 600x600
Do people honestly still think of death grips as a meme? I mean is it really that fucking hard to see the appeal? They are EASILY the best act in hip hop currently.

you can dislike death grips, but honestly if you think they're a meme, and you find it impossible to see the appeal you are a massive fucking pleb and need to leave this place and never return
>>
File: dj_riderock_by_velken69-d5wnr7b.jpg (112 KB, 1017x786) Image search: [Google]
dj_riderock_by_velken69-d5wnr7b.jpg
112 KB, 1017x786
>>
>>63619675

>if you can't see how cucked I am for liking them you need to leave

Jesus OP, they're not that good. Stop trying to tell people to leave just because they don't agree with you, faggot
>>
If Death Grips don't make your top 5 artists of the 2010s you are a ©ontrarian
>>
>>63619742
I bet you read the first line of the op and then decided to post before reading the rest of it huh
>>
>>63619776
>Wow, what a generalization! I HAVE to have Death Grips or I'm a contrarian!

Looks like I'm not allowed to not like the genre they're in or like DG but think other artists are top five worthy. Kill yourself.
>>
>>63619795
He quoted the last line though
>>
>>63619822
well then his reading comprehension a shit
>>
>>63619795

Maybe he doesn't like the genre and doesn't see the appeal of death grips because of that

Regardless OP is overselling them a bit
>>
File: 2550819-fe.jpg (19 KB, 399x270) Image search: [Google]
2550819-fe.jpg
19 KB, 399x270
>2016
>caring what the losers of 4chan think
>>
Fuck death grips and go fuck yoself you're a faggot
>>
Fuck death grips go fuck your self you're a faggot
>>
>>63619886
/thread/
>>
>>63619675
4chan is by definition retarded. The vast majority of posts you see on a day-to-day basis are posted by pre-teens who flick between /tv/ and /mu/ on their phone's at lunch time at school. Anyone with half a decent opinion keeps their mouth shut and reads the shit that interests them, and under no circumstance let's something an anonymous person posts at them or their favorite band on Memebook affect their opinion or feelings. If you argue with people on 4chan you're a loser. If you take opinions on 4chan seriously youre a loser. If you post in threads like this one where people's goal is to defend their precious opinion from all haters youre a loser. If you post in any thread other than sharethreads and established generals then youre a fucking loser. Losers dont like music. They like memes and if you like memes then go back to /tv/ or something because youre a gaylord baby brain.
>>
>>63620132
>"preteens make up 4chan"
>Gaylord baby brain

You're kidding right
>>
>>63620132
looks like you're a loser then famalam
>>
>>63620132
i cringe desu
>>
>>63619742
If you don't think Government Plates and The Powers That B are 10/10 masterpieces I honestly just feel sorry for you.
>>
>>63620199
>>63620246
>>63620283
Hits a little too close to home, eh?
>>
I assume that any group that /mu/ shills is a meme
>>
>currently
not really they have been shit for quite some time
>>
>>63620470
t. pleb who thinks The Memey Store is their best album
>>
Plebs will stay plebs.
/mu/tants will always try to squeeze the word "meme" into anything.

The one that made me cringe the most recently was "David Memewie"

I tend to ignore retards like that
>>
I think Death Grips are a 8/10 band, which is already pretty good, especially for something rather unknown (besides the mee-mees)

How'd it become memefied though?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.