[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /mu/ hate My Bloody Valentine all of the sudden?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: cover.jpg (129 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
129 KB, 600x600
Why does /mu/ hate My Bloody Valentine all of the sudden?
>>
>>63611609
They don't
>>
>this album happened
Thanks for the reminder. Good shit, gonna queue it now.
>>
Because that album was released and completely ruined their legacy. Such an awful album. It was much better when they went out on a good note.
>>
>>63612198
fuck off, people only started hating this record after the scaruffi review, which doesn't even go in depth, scaruffi is just upset they have a larger following now just like with swans, he's the world's first avant-teen
>>
>>63611609
i don't. i just don't care about it
>>
>>63612198
You're objectively wrong. It's the logical progression of Loveless. You're just butthurt you didn't get Loveless 2.0 (which no one needs anyway, since there are already a shit ton of Loveless carbon copies).
>>
>>63611609
MBV is one of the most beloved groups of /mu/ along with Bowie and Slint.
Just because some troll/shitposter/b8 appeared on a couple threads doesn't mean the band is now universally hated on here.
>>
>>63613573
Bowie is a group?
>>
perhaps there were never that great
>>
/mu/ loves MBV, anon
>>
>>63613749
Get the fuck out of here you're ruining my thread you annoying fuck.
>>
>>63613749
Why hasn't this cuck been banned yet
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.