[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just listened to this for the first time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: CS1244987-02A-BIG (1).jpg (778 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
CS1244987-02A-BIG (1).jpg
778 KB, 700x700
>was expecting early 2000s indie/post/alt rock
>generally not a big fan of electronic music
>absolutely fucking blown away
>10/10 will be obsessed with for months

what does everybody else think of this album? i know it's highly accepted here on /mu/, but I want specifics on what people enjoy about it and anything else similar that I'll probably like if I enjoyed this
>>
One of the more fun and enjoyable albums I've listened to. A few more filler tracks here and there but overall really enjoy it.
>>
8/10. It was a really enjoyable experience, fun album overall.
>>
>>63609878
it's decent fun but it's not the ten ten people say. when you grow into patricianhood you realize it's just a disco throwback with a few good hooks and those hooks are just cut and pasted vocal samples. It is a far cry from the best plunderphonics album.

but go ahead and enjoy your little album while you can
>>
File: 1455447369485.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1455447369485.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>63610090
>>
>>63610090
please stop using the word 'fun', it's just a buzzword
>>
File: Wine-Snob-head2.jpg (65 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
Wine-Snob-head2.jpg
65 KB, 800x400
>>63610090

ho buddy.
>>
>>63609878
did you really just listen to this now?

anyway, it's a fun album but not even close to a 10
>>
>>63610130
is that the smosh guy
>>
The age demographic here gets lower every fucking week. you're all so fucking clueless and embarrassing, lol
>>
This is my favorite album of all time. So glad you discovered it, OP!
>>
>generally not a big fan of electronic music

well this album isnt for people that like electronic music its for people thta like pop music
>>
>>63610188
With Witchy and Turny hardly ever posting now, /mu/ probably has the lowest average age of 4chan now.
>>
>>63610266
" The Avalanches are an electronic music collective from Melbourne, Australia."
>>
>>63610188
>>63610163
>>63610303

thanks for all the useful posts guys
>>
>>63610765
He obviously meant (club) dance music when he used the umbrella term for all music made with instruments that have plugs.
>>
new avalanches when
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.