[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Autistic black guy runs like sonic on glitch minimal microso
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (5 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5 KB, 229x220
Autistic black guy runs like sonic on glitch minimal microsound

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L7qheXBsBro
>>
>>63609272
it's nice to see unty enjoying himself for once
>>
>>63609272
What track is that?

Few as those seconds were, they were filled with intrigue.
>>
>>63609755
>Few as those seconds were, they were filled with intrigue.
*massive-est of all the fedora tipes*
>>
>>63609755
THE MAN, THE MYTH
>>
It's a Ryoji Ikeda art installation
>>
>>63609793
There's nothing wrong with my rhetoric.

>>63609818
Dang.

Doubt I'll ever hear it in full. That's a shame.
>>
>>63609896
Ryoji Ikeda the transfinite
>>
>>63609896
It was an excerpt from his album Dataplex.
>>
>>63609993
Thank you, friend. You've alighted my spirits this dreary Sunday. I quite like your sense of humor, too.

Why do you keep your videos private?
>>
>>63609993
I don't like it when my questions go unanswered.
>>
>>63610085
>>63610444
HE STRIKES AGAIN
>>
>>63610462
What are you doing in this thread?

Seriously, if you want to meme, go visit a Death Grips thread, or one for Animal Collective. They'll love you, but don't bring that shit here. I'd like to engage in intellectual discourse.
>>
>>63610500
I like to think of myself as somewhat of a connoisseur when it comes to memes, as someone who is a bit more ahead of the pack than most when it comes to sniffing out the upcoming big ones, and I'm telling you right now, Unty, you are THE meme of 2016 for this board.
You're gonna be a star, kid! A living legend! Almost big enough to be God!

...if you play your cards right, that is.
>>
Mais si t'as le droit mec
>>
>>63609755
unty do you talk like this irl
>>
>>63610998
I don't talk in real life.
>>
>>63610998
Finally, back at my PC.

I hope you'll excuse the brevity on display in this post (>>63611210) but I didn't want to open a lengthy exposition on my phone. Now, let's dispel with this intellectually dull fiction that I ought to reevaluate my style of self-expression, or that I just plainly post like a faggot.

My rhetoric is imbued with the romance of life, of opportunity, of music. I will not apologize for it. I will not apologize for caring, for not adopting syntactical devices from black twitter and tumblr.

I'm not going to abandon my sense of self merely because some spineless retards told me that I wasn't cool. If my 21 years have taught me anything, it's that "cool" is word doomed by its own subjectivity, just like "normal," and "weird." Empty words, petered by those with empty lives and empty passions.

One day, I hope you all grow up.
>>
>>63609286
lmao
>>
>>63611676
holyfuck lmao hahahahahahahaahahaa
>>
Am I the only one who can't take unty seriously because he is black?
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>63611676
all this effort to shitpost
>>
Unty, out of curiosity, what attracts you to the threads you post in? How do you pick what's wheat and what's chaff? This one seemed like it was doom to end in anti-intellectuals posting memes due to the fact "autistic" was used in the OP and video. For someone who likes actually talking about non pitchfork-core music, picking this thread to visit seems like a poor move on your part.
>>
is unty the autistic fat black virgin who's always on omegle with the /mu/ tag?
>>
>>63612577
I liked the video and wanted to know what track it used.
>>
>>63612720
Understandable.
Hope you have a good day.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.