[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recent Purchases
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
ITT: Post your music purchases from the past week.
>Physical copies edition
>>
>The Parallax 2
nice

Is that Mellon Collie in a single album jewel case? I'm not really into that. Great album though. There's a lot of great albums there actually, good work.
>>
>>63607318
Yeah, I just got back from seeing them live with August Burns Red (whom I don't personally care for) and they killed it.

That it is. And thank you, senpai.
>>
Juan Atkins & Moritz Von Oswald Present Borderland - Riod 12"
Donato Dozzy - Squadra Quadra EP 12"
Elbee Bad The Prince Of Dance Music - The True Story Of House Music CD
Galaxian, DJ Stingray - NU-1000 12"
Mabrak - Drum Talk 12"
>>
>>63607372
Something I've wanted to know actually, when Rogers introduces the band does he ever address how Canadians and Americans pronounce "buried" differently?

>We are Between the BERRIED and Me
>>
>>63607404
Nope. Although, as a Canadian, I can confirm that we do this.
>>
>>63607274

So embarrassing. Enjoy your adolescence, you fucking stereotype.
>>
>>63607429
Right, thanks. I've seen them live a few times and he usually introduces the band the same way every show, but as an American I was always curious about that.
>>
>>63607440
Congratulations. I'm a 19 year old. You guessed it. I can say that, for someone my age that was sheltered from the internet until about 3 years ago and was raised by parents that love pop-country and the worst of horrorcore/trap rap, my exploration into music has been quite expansive for how short it has been. Not once have I claimed in this thread that I know all there is to know about music or that I'm not still at the gateway to the grand scheme of it. If my mere association with you due to sharing a board with you hurts your pretentious and oh-so precious ego so much, maybe you can cry me a river.
>>
new amon amarth - $9
new shearwater - $11
new psub - $14
+tax and tip

102 degree fever so I forgot to look for new wormed and lemon demon
>>
File: 20160327_150718.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160327_150718.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
Sorry if it shows up upside down
>>
>>63607531
Ignore him, most of those are classics.
>>
>>63607440
get a load of this guy
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.