[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best Kanye West Album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: KanYeWoWoYnek.jpg (159 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
KanYeWoWoYnek.jpg
159 KB, 400x400
or are they all terrible :^)
>>
Worst album is probably 808's and heartbreak, but even then its still a decent album. Just his weakest.
>>
>>63600207
it's obviously MBDTF
>>
>>63600446
This guy is one of those guys who never gets out of his comfort zone. He might sometimes but it always has to be negative for him from the start and ruins it for everyone else. And it's the same with him for music, he will not like anything that is not experimental (using that word lightly) 808s is a great album and better than Kanye's other work.
>>
>>63600207
>all terrible :^)
>>
MBDTF > Yeezus = LR = TLOP > Graduation > CD > 808s
>>
>>63600207
Probably Graduation, but I still personally love it. He doesn't have an arguably "bad" album.
>>63600540
>CD that low
What the fuck cunt.
>>
YEEZY YEEZY YEEZY TAKE A PICTURE WITH ME ON RODEO
>>
>>63600510
808s is my favorite too anon.
>>
>>63600446
I think 808's is really good

My personal Rating would be something like:

>The College Dropout

>Late Registration

>Graduation

>808's and Heartbreak

>MBDTF

>Yeezus

>TLOP

MBDTF=Yeezus>LR=808's>TCD=TLOP>Graduation

I think College Dropout gets rated a little too high due to nostalgia / being his debut album.
>>
>>63600555
>He doesn't have an arguably "bad" album.
There is a fair bit of argument about the quality Yeezus and TLOP though
>>
>College Dropout
9/10
>Late Registration
9/10
>Graduation
7/10
>808's
6/10
>MBDTF
8/10
>Yeezus
3/10
>TLOP
4/10
>>
College Dropout: 9.1/10
Late Registration: 7.6/10
Graduation: 5.2/10
808s and Heartbreaks: 8.7/10
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy: 9.3/10
Yeezus: 4.6/10
The Life of Pablo: 5.2/10
>>
>>63600992

if it's for what's actually on the album, then Yeezus or MBDTF

if you're counting what SHOULD be on the album (OG Wolves, Fall Out of Heaven, Only One, All Day) then it might be TLOP
>>
>>63601237
If the entire album as made up of Ultralight Beam's, Real Friend's. and All Day's it would be a real contender for best - it just has so much filler why is this even here shit.
>>
>>63601349

i agree

not to mention the thing is a mess structurally. there's a concise statement in Pablo to made about the tug of war between being a family man/religion and opulence/bitches, but it's obscured by all the detours into feuding with his audience (I Love Kanye), stupid "proving" of street cred (Silver Surfer), retread of 808s/Blame Game/being heartbroken over Amber Rose (Fade) and (albeit pleasant) tonally jarring nostalgia trips (30 Hours), the thing is basically incoherent as is
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.