[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many listens did it take for you to realize that Trout Mask
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
How many listens did it take for you to realize that Trout Mask Replica is the greatest album of all time?

About 25 for me.
>>
>>63599681
kys
>>
I listened to it twice and hated it. Then I listened to Pena randomly and it was a dadaist masterpiece.
>>
When I realized it was derivative of Varese, Cage, and Stockhausen it lost its appeal.
>>
I'm in my 34th listen at this moment!
Getting there!

>>63599695
What a shitpost.
>>
I didn't. I stopped worshiping Scaruffi.
>>
GOAT? Not really. How many listens til I decided that it was a damn fine album? Just one.
>>
how many nails did you have to hammer into the head of your penis before you realized TMR is the best album of all time?!?!?!?
>>
>>63599774

About 25. My penis is pretty long.
>>
>>63599681
That album is pure ass
>>
>>63599844

You're pure ass.
>>
I marathoned through the first 27 tracks and I've gotta say, will I Enjoy it?
>>
Scaruffi is a liar
>>
>>63599717
How stuffy can you be, it sounds hardly anything like those composers let alone enough to lose its appeal.
>>
>>63599940
It very much sounds like Ameriques though...and Gruppen in how it seems everyone is going at different tempos.
>>
hahahaha

FAST AND BULBOUS

i love those words
>>
>>63599681
6. I think 6 is the sweet spot for listening to music. After that, unless the music's really fucking detailed, you just get diminishing returns.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.