[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: Radiohead.kida.albumart.jpg (74 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Radiohead.kida.albumart.jpg
74 KB, 300x300
I don't get it
>>
it's an OK album.
but people here overrate it incredibly.
mixing EDM and Rock was done by Neu in the 70's
nothing on Kid A is remarkable
>>
Kid a is one of my favorite songs
>>
i literally got it the 3rd time i listened to it in 2006
not hard buddy, just give it a few listens
>>
>>63597408
vapid CULTURAL marxist CRAP
>>
>>63597408
surprise
you don't need to like shit other people like
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 320x180
>>63597634
>>
>>63597408
For many people this album was an introduction to music that was more experimental, as it is presented in an accessible way
>>
it's just nostalgia
came out when everyone was pretty young, so they relate it to their good memories
>>
>>63597702
I was born in 93 and didn't hear it in its entirety until 2010
>>
>>63597702
lol no
>>
>>63597438

you silly there literally was no electronic music in the 70's.

How was this possible when the computers were just invented by Apple in the mid 80's?
>>
>>63597948
probably bait, but I'm gonna answer anyway: electronic music exists since at least the 1950s
>>
>>63598165
bait bait? Or just stupid?
>>
this is literally the pizza of radiohead albums
>>
>>63598538
elaborate
>>
>>63598165
and computers since the 1940's
>>
>>63597948
But apple was invented by tree a very long time ago???
>>
aged badly desu
>>
thats okay. I dont get it either. In fact, I dont get radiohead at all.
>>
>>63597408
Radio head are one of those bands normies listen to to feel cool or like a hipster because they're universally respected. I find them to be shit but with some alright songs. Fuck Radiohead and fuck the normie girls talking about them while looking for used Vinyl today at the record shop. Useless slags
>>
>>63597408
Radiohead are garbage and people pretend to like them because critics like them and they feel it adds to their credibility on anonymous message boards. Radiohead are whiny trash, fuck Radiohead and fuck the white girls at the record shop today that were talking about them. Entry level fucking trash
>>
>>63597438
>but people here
people everywhere but /mu/ overrate it
>>
>>63600293
>>63600338
excellent posts
>>
>>63600338
>being this insecure

Some people like good music, it's okeydokey that u don't :^)
>>
To me its highlights are extremely strong but it's not quite OK Computer. I get why it's considered revolutionary in a different way but it's not their best, which just goes to show how great Radiohead is.
>>
File: panda birthday.jpg (439 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
panda birthday.jpg
439 KB, 1536x2048
best tracks are blow out and Polyethylene
>>
>>63597408
There's nothing to fucking get.
>>
Amazing album but I think Bends and OK Computer are better
>>
listen to this and it will all make sense
https://ignitedbreak.bandcamp.com/album/eczema-demos
>>
>>63597408
theres nothing to get. its just good ass music
>>
>>63598567
It's delicious and makes people fat
>>
>>63601569
I don't get how it makes people fat, but I'm fine with being fat and happy to Kid A desu
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.