[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the most frontloaded album in the history of rock music?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: cover.jpg (121 KB, 568x571) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
121 KB, 568x571
Is this the most frontloaded album in the history of rock music? The entire A side is just amazing but it turns into a total snoozefest after that.
>>
>>63595461
>Crackity Jones
>No. 13 Baby
>There Goes My Gun
>Gouge Away
>snoozefest
The front half is balanced about the same way, with Debaser, Tame and Dead playing off the much slower Wave of Mutilation, Here Comes Your Man, and Monkey Gone to Heaven.

So in summary, OP is basically retarded.
>>
not really, the last song on it is the best on the album
>>
>>63595461
except Hey is the album's best and also the Pixies' best song.
>>
THERE GOES MY GUUUUUUN
>>
Nah, the backside has La La Love You, Baby No. 13, Hey and Gouge away. Still pretty solid.

Now Surfer Rosa, THAT is a front loaded album
>>
La La Love you is one of the worst songs of all time
>>
>>63595701
This is what autists actually believe
>>
>>63595772
>to recognise that a song is really fucking shit means that you must be autistic

'ok'
>>
>>63595701
Don't tell me, you actually think it's a love song, right?
>>
>>63596005
What?

I 'actually think' it's fucking shit, actually
>>
>>63595606
Truth
>>
>>63595559
Damn that's one very hot opinion
>>
>>63595461
Side B is far superior though
>>
>>63596840
I don't get why you say that seeing as Gouge Away is one of their more popular tracks.
>>
GOUGE AWAY

YOU CAN GOUGE AWAY
>>
>>63597007
Damn I fucked up. Disregard my comment lamify
>>
File: tmp_15850-images(7)-1980048235.jpg (10 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
tmp_15850-images(7)-1980048235.jpg
10 KB, 261x193
>A side
For what purpose?
>>
>>63597126
???
>>
>>63595606
so good
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.