[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
going to get one of these on vinyl, which should I get?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
going to get one of these on vinyl, which should I get?
>>
Ys because acoustics are better on analog audio
>>
Only one of these albums is good. Can you guess correctly which one is it?
>>
Can't go wrong with either musically but usually I avoid newer albums altogether in the format due to shit pressing quality.

You aren't going to be able to find anything other than the repress of Deceit for a reasonable price and Ys is obviously a newer album so go with whichever you like more.

I will say that Ys is a more fitting album for the format musically.

>>63593162
nah
>>
Interesting question.
>>
the Ys packaging is v nice. rec
>>
which is better is what I was trying to ask
>>
>>63593239
You mean you haven't heard either of them?
>>
>>63593239
Haven't you heard them both by now?

Regardless, I think Ys is probably my favorite between the two although it's really more like comparing a 9 to an 8.5
>>
>>63593262
I have heard both but can't decide on one to buy
>>
>>63593235
Seconding this
>>
>>63593276
It's your money. Buy the one you like the best.
>>
>>63593276
>i have heard both
>which is better
you serious
>>
>>63593419
ya
>>
>>63593437
boy if you dont
>>
>>63593437
buy Ys then if you can't think for yourself, I'd recommend that you pick up the self titled album by This Heat later even more so than Deceit.
>>
File: asmr4.png (246 KB, 427x286) Image search: [Google]
asmr4.png
246 KB, 427x286
They don't share the same political purpose or style of music. How can they be compared and to what effect?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.