[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pablo is one of the greatest albums of all time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: dasfühl.jpg (74 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
dasfühl.jpg
74 KB, 612x612
Pablo is one of the greatest albums of all time
>>
DUDE ASSHOLES LMAO
>>
i miss the old kanye
>>
>>63591977
Hopefully no one on this planet believes that. It was pretty much a strong 3/10.

Now if you said Yeezus, I would agree.
>>
>>63592044
Famous,
Waves,
FML;
Fade

are getting better with every listen. that's it though.
>>
File: blu_.jpg (122 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
blu_.jpg
122 KB, 800x800
>>63592134
>BaM BaM Beedam BOM..
>Stepupindisbishlike SKERRT
>entire song is a sample

Idk, as a conscious hip hop connoisseur, this album is abstract trash to me, only songs with replay value are, the end of famous, wolves, and the tracks he released on good fridays before the release with the exception of YEEZYYEEZYYEEZYYEEZY
>>
>>63591977
Of course Kanye, of course it is
Now, just take your medicine and go to sleep
>>
>>63592044
Are you serious? Yeezus is trash. Kanye releases and artsy album in Pablo and you would rather listen to Kanye play watered down death grips for an hour?
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 608x606) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 608x606
I agree
>>
File: yeezus homeless edtion.png (285 KB, 387x400) Image search: [Google]
yeezus homeless edtion.png
285 KB, 387x400
>>63592975
>>
>>63592975
In retrospect it's nothing like Death Grips. I like Pablo too but the aesthetic of Yeezus more resembles the European fashion shows Kanye was frequently attending at the time.

The electronic beats might have been Death Grips inspired but the general album doesn't even attempt to resemble them at all. He screams on literally one song. That's it. If people stopped jerking off over sampling they'd also realize Yeezus is one of Kanye's best produced album. Hold My Liquor and I'm In It are both great examples of the expertly executed production that can be found on Yeezus.

It's also his most concise album. It doesn't overstay it's welcome and it's incredibly focused.

It's not my favorite Kanye album but it's far from bad. It's just not what people wanted, especially following MBDTF.
>>
> Track 3 of last album is better than track 10 of 1st album
> NO tack 2 is way better
> Are you serious ? second album is GOAT
> Second album ? Are you talking about third album

Why is every Kanye thread basically just fanboys arguing about some stupid shit ? This guy shouldn't even have any credit at the first place.
>>
>>63592975
I disagree, I think Yeezus is a masterpiece, and I'm not a Kanye fan
>>
SANDWICHES FROM OPEN FRIDGES L M A O

Yeezus > TLoP
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.