[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm getting fucking tired of these K-pop threads. Is 4chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1458896079838.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1458896079838.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
I'm getting fucking tired of these K-pop threads. Is 4chan really full of 13 year old girls for real? The music isn't even so good and you can't even understand the lyrics..
>>
>>63588986
>how do I filter?
>>
newfag :)
>>
>>63588986
>he cares about lyrics
also it's all just waifufags, they really should be moved to a pop culture board
>>
they just jack off to it
theyre no worse than the grimes queers
>>
K-pop has been around since like '09. Sorry you've been browsing a whole month.

Also
>complains about the one K-pop thread
>doesn't complain about the five+ Grimes threads in the catalog right now

Fuck off
>>
unleash your yellow fever
>>
>>63588986
holy fuck use the filter
I never have below 20 threads filtered and it's not too bad
>>
K-Pop is a fucking meme.

J-Pop is where it's at.
>>
>>63589037
It's been around since 2013, not earlier.
>>
File: 1458012131835.png (211 KB, 307x311) Image search: [Google]
1458012131835.png
211 KB, 307x311
>Come back on /mu/ for the first time since like 2011 or 2012
>Kpop shitposters still here
>Even less discussion about music
>Every thread is off-topic, a shitpost, or about bland and over hyped memecore album
>PEOPLE STILL TALKING ABOUT GRIMES
>People still talking about the same fucking albums from years ago
>>
File: 1456679190613.jpg (15 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1456679190613.jpg
15 KB, 500x333
What's the matter? I know k pop is shit but all they do is posting chicks.
If you arent into asians filter it..
>>
>>63589037
>implying kpop is not just as cancer as lavren/grimes/taylor/lorde/charlie xcx etc waifufags

Well, /mu/'s dead and all cool people left
These cancers didn't
You tell me who won

>>63589242
I thought it was pretty good till 2014
Then i came back in later 2015 it wasn't the mu i knew
>>
>>63589644
you changed, /mu/ didn't
>>
They literally just post in one thread. kpop fags are by far the smallest thing you should worry about on /mu/, like the Grimes threads, Kendrick spamming, the 4-5 tripfag threads that pop up every few hours, the 2 threads that are always dedicated to just putting filters on popular albums, the 30 or so hip hop albums in addition to a hip hop general, the endless circle-jerking over charts, and the shitposting that isn't even amusing or have to do with music. Use your fucking filter, I have 30 or so threads filtered whenever I'm here.
>>
so hide the thread, you fucking retard. reported.
>>
>>63589013
someone post the gif of the schoolboys in korea reacting to a kpop gig
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.