[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this sound like Queen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: MI0001448508.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
MI0001448508.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
Why does this sound like Queen?
>>
>why does this sound like twenty one pilots?

ftfy
>>
Not this meme again
>>
>>63588797
>>63588776
What? I am just a huge Queen fan and think that this sounds like a couple of manchildren from Salisbury listened to A Night at the Opera a little too much and made it into a Mindless Self Indulgence
>>
memes need to stop
>>
>>63588892
What memes? I am just a huge Queen fan and think that this sounds like a couple of manchildren from Salisbury listened to A Night at the Opera a little too much and made it into a Mindless Self Indulgence
>>
for real tho why dis sound like mindless self indulgence
>>
What do you guys think the best song on this is? Cause if you ask me Dirty Boy towers over the rest.
>>
>>63589482
fiery gun hand
its a good msi-influenced rocker
>>
The mallgoth meme was funny 7 years ago
>>
>>63589638
and circus music was good in the 90s
>>
>>63588776
>>63588797
>>63588892
>>63589105
>>63589482
>>63589587
>>63589638
What? I am just a huge Queen fan and think that this sounds like a couple of manchildren from Salisbury listened to A Night at the Opera a little too much and made it into a Mindless Self Indulgence.
>>
I hate /mu/. It's one thing to meme the hell out of one of my current favorites. It's another thing entirely to do it in such a half-assed way. I expect better memes from you guys. You disappoint me.

F-- see me after class
>>
>>63589711
did you think that this post was funny
>>
>>63589728
I thought it might be chuckleworthy? I still stand by the fact that you need to get better memes.
>>
>>63589827
no it's not that type of humor is never even worth laughing at ironically

what memes i just think it sounds like queen made for cocaine takers
>>
>>63589976
>queen made for cocaine takers
OK, I forgive you for the obvious baiting because that description is fucking beautiful. Cardiacs in a nutshell.
>>
Dirty Boy is the best song on the album, but R.E.S is their best song tbqh
>>
>>63590250
RES probably had more work put into it, and the effort shows(that bridge is insane), but Dirty Boy is just fucking cosmic. RES is a lot more fun in that quirky, post-punk way, but Dirty Boy song in terms of build-up and structure. That being said, A Little Man is their best album, and RES is the best song on that album.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.