[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dream Theater sucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (292 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292 KB, 1401x788
>>
their fans suck too
>>
yeah kind of

i still listen to metropolis 2 sometimes tho
>>
>>63586202
What an astonishing assertion
>>
>>63586202
Their only good albums (albums worth listening to) are Metropolis 2 and Images and Words. The rest is garbage
>>
>>63586546
Great pun, how'd you dream it up?
>>
Friendly reminder

Dream Theater are better technical musicians than your favorite artists
>>
>>63586560
Count of Tuscany is a great song to be h
>>
Great musicians, shit writing. Images and Words, Metropolis Pt. 2, and Six Degrees are the only albums worth listening to though. The rest is trash. I tried listening to "The Astonishing" to see if it was a return to form because their last rock opera (Metropolis) was phenomenal but I only made it to track four before physically cringing.
>>
reminder that Scaruffi put a Dream Theater album in his top 20 metal albums list
>>
>>63587024
reminder that that particular album is pretty good. They became shit afterwards
>>
They had some good albums (When Dream and Day Unite, Awake, Metropolis pt.2, Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence) and some shit albums (Octavarium, Train of Thought, Astonishit). That's pretty much it.
>>
>>63586202
No shit
>>
>>63586585
Friendly Reminder

It doesn't matter
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.