[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled which track is the best and why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: GOATNIGGA.jpg (213 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
GOATNIGGA.jpg
213 KB, 1280x854
Now that the dust has settled which track is the best and why is it Ultralight Beam?
>>
FML
>>
>>63583063
It is. A whole album like that would have literally been GOAT
>>
Real Friends

>>63583301
>if the whole album was gospel-core it would be better
Okay m8
>>
>>63583063
I really can't get into Ultralight beam, it's just boring to me. Real Friends is the best imo
>>
>>63583301
This honestly
Just get rid of the ridiculous compression
>>
>s tier
Ultralight beam
No more parties
Real friends
>a tier
Waves
Feedback
Facts
Faded
>b tier
Everythang else except for part 1, that shit is in c tier by its lonesome
>>
>Good songs
Ultralight Beam
Pt.2
FML
>Decent
Facts
No More Parties
>Okay-ish
Famous
Waves
Feedback
Wolves
Fade
>Shit
Freestyle 4
I Love Kanye
30 Hours
Silver Surfer

idk if i've missed anything but this album is just...mediocre as fuck even for Kanye
>>
>>63583063
I really don't understand why everyone loves that fucking song so much. It's good, but really?

Best song on the album is 30 Hours. Hands down.

My favorite is Father Stretch my Hands though.
>>
>>63583727
>30 Hours
>shit

Your opinion is fucking bullshit. Go away.
>>
>>63583743
>30 hours
>not shit

Tell me something that is interesting about that song. It has a shit hook, Kanye rambling on end about fuck all, his flow is shit, the beat is okay.
>>
>>63583780
I can't help you if you think it's shit, there's no saving you. His flow isn't shit, I don't know where you're getting that from, the lyrics are good, and it's one of the only songs on the album along with Real Friends where he seems to be taking himself seriously.

The various Nelly references are cool and relate to the fact he's talking about driving across the country to see his woman. It's a song about loyalty and dedication, staying true to yourself and keeping on your grind.

If that makes a shit song, then fuck it, I guess it's a shit song.
>>
>>63583804
Also it's one of the better beats on the album. Maybe it's just me missing old Kanye, I don't know man but 30 Hours is some good shit. Even the rambling at the end, it's introspective.

"It was my idea to have a open relationship, now a nigga mad."

I'm sure he's going to add more to it later on as he did with changes to Famous and Wolves. I guess I can see why you might not like it, the last 2 and a half minutes don't even have a verse. Still though, it's one of the better tracks on the album in my opinion.
>>
>>63583464
>>63583521
>>63583643

I'll concede Real Friends as it's honestly a toss up between that and Ultralight Beam for me, also Chance's verse is solid as fuck, most lyrically dense on the album.
>>
>>63583826
>>63583804
You get the introspective shit over much more interesting songs musically on Pt.2, FML and Ultralight Beam. Along with much better lyrics.
To me, 30 hours is really flat and uninteresting, it just sort of meanders along without really presenting anything interesting imo
>>
I like Feedback.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.