[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i listen to the first track
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 81J7coHyJ7L._SL1417_.jpg (263 KB, 1417x1417) Image search: [Google]
81J7coHyJ7L._SL1417_.jpg
263 KB, 1417x1417
how do i listen to the first track
>>
Become patrician. Trust me, once you transition, that song sounds like a pleasant wisper.

All you achieved by making this thread is let us know you're a pleb :^)
>>
Do something else. Go walk or clean. The 'clicking' moment happens when you're not focusing too hard, because all that does is close your mind
>>
>>63581850
Classic dick abusing the pleb / patrician dichotomy.

Op is trying to get it.
>>
>>63581832
You have to force yourself a few times, because it is the equivalent of disliking really strong alcohol when you're younger, but eventually you get used to it and appreciate (and even prefer) the new perspective of taste you get when drinking (good) strong alcohol.

But seriously, it's basically a fork scratching a plate for 5 minutes while Avey whispers religious fever dreams in the background.

You gotta get used to it bruh, because it is arguably their best, most human album.
>>
You don't. It's shit and you already have better taste than 90% of this board for not liking it
>>
>>63581851
This.

Honestly, I've been doing other random shit and one song will come on my MP3 that I never really thought of before and it will suddenly click and I will obsess over it and listen to it for months afterwards.
>>
>>63581862
>>63581851
thanks for the suggestions, because i'm liking the other tracks so far
>>
No joke since the first listen I've thought the first track was the best on the album, it's the only one that really draws me into a different headspace
>>
use your ears
>>
I'm a massive pleb and the first track is the only one I really enjoy. What am I?
>>
>>63583515

Someone who hasn't listened to Alvin Row enough times.
>>
>>63581832
with your ears i guess but you can also try to stick your earbuds up your arse, it might works who knows
>>
>>63581851
You.

I like you.
>>
You don't have to like it. If other people are rude to you because you don't just ignore them.
>>
just let it hit you

feel noise breach your mind and Avey lull you with gentle words

when you picture angels creating beautiful rhythms with their magic sticks, it will come

also >>63581851
>>
>>63581832
in all seriousness, go into a dark room and lay on the floor and just let it sink in
>>
>>63581832
skip the first track, it sucks. rest of the album is pretty good
>>
File: ross.jpg (17 KB, 240x260) Image search: [Google]
ross.jpg
17 KB, 240x260
>>63585529
>>63583715
>>63583646
>>63582545
>>63581862
>>63581851
>>63581850
>white people
>>
>>63585692
>white people pretending they're not white because that's cool now
>>
>>63585692
>people pretending negros are better than aryans
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.