[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was David Bowie religious/conservative? Did he have sex with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Was David Bowie religious/conservative?

Did he have sex with teenagers?
>>
>>63581476
no

yes
>>
>>63581476
Yes Memewie was a pedophile
And he was not religious/conservative
he dressed like a faggot and acted like one
>>
>>63581490
Why did he have so much religious stuff in his music? Look at Blackstar.
>>
David Bowie was a drug-fiend and a sodomite. He was interested in Kaballah, occultism, and most likely had ties to satanists and Freemasons. He was by no means conservative or 'religious' in the typical sense.

Made great music though.
>>
I think all musicians that got big had sex with teenagers unless they were boring nerds like those guys in Rush.
>>
File: 1458169808159.jpg (91 KB, 410x750) Image search: [Google]
1458169808159.jpg
91 KB, 410x750
bump
>>
>>63581483
correct
>>
>>63581504
He was interested in the aesthetic of religious iconography, that's about it
>>
only by the end of his career

when we are rotting and dying we become desperate and turn ourselves to god

before that I'm sure he even had experienced something related to satanism or paganism

and besides that he probably spent most of his life as an atheist
>>
Are those related?
He probably had sex with teenagers, since teenagers are sexually attractive and tend to be down to fuck their idols.
>>
>>63582134
>teenagers are sexually attractive
MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>63581476
He's british,of course he had
>>
>>63583480
IT.
WAS.
THE.
SEVENTIES.
>>
>>63582466
lol
>>
>>63582101
Yeah no he just liked religious iconography see ziggy stardust
>>
>>63582101
He wasn't a religious person, he just liked religious imagery and occultism. I'm the same way. It's extremely interesting.

>>63583624
Not to mention the whole story this shit is about the girl was pretending to be older than she actually was and she was DEFINITELY LITERALLY asking for it. She undressed in front of David Bowie. She even talks about it in an interview and how she was 15 at the time but lied about her age and all that shit. I still wouldn't put it past him, he was heavily into drugs at the time so he probably didn't really give a fuck when some teenage girl gave him consent to rail them.

So fuck you guys.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.