[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do people on this board actually like mcr? i cant tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: MCRThreeCheers.jpg (36 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MCRThreeCheers.jpg
36 KB, 300x300
do people on this board actually like mcr? i cant tell
>>
the album you posted was alright for its time desu
>>
Thank you for the Venom has a riff that won't stop. Not a fan of the shit that came after, Way just tried way too hard to be a special flower.
>>
>>63580318
No, emo shit is gay
>>
>>63580318
Objectively speaking that album is decent, in terms of early-mid 2000s emo pop it's one of the better releases
>>
>>63580726
You need to shut the fuck up. Who gives you the right to talk "objectively"? Eat a dick.
>>
>>63580797
pls leave you raging faggot
>>
>>63580318
First two albums are good. Everything else is shit.
>>
>>63580318
I sure hope not
>>
I have mixed feelings for them. I liked the album "Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge". It was cheesy but I did find myself to like a few songs like "Helena", "Give 'Em Hell Kid", "The Ghost of you", and so on. But this was back when I was a freshmen in High School haha. When they released "The Black Parade", I didn't really like it as much as "Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge" but it had some good songs. But at this time, I was getting out of their music because I started to not like them anymore and also because I found music I truly liked. Back then, I was into the emo/modern alternative pop scene but as I grew older, I started to realize that I was really into older music like Grunge, 90s alt. Rock, Hard/Progressive Rock and even Goth, Industrial/Darkwave, etc. Basically, I started to not listen to bands like Paramore, My Chemical Romance, and so on anymore.

When Danger Days came out, I didn't even recognize it was MCR at first. I can't really say if I'm going to give the album a listen because the only song I heard from that album was "Na na na na" whatever song and it kind of annoyed me a little.

All in all, I'm happy they are getting success but at the same time, they aren't all that amazing to me. They are mediocre at best.
>>
I love MCR, they are very inspiring. (: I'm pretty obsessed too, i couldn't live without them.
My favorite song and album changes all the time, but at the moment my favorite song is Zero Precent & my favorite album is The Black Parade. Danger Days is okay, I like it. I listen to it only when i'm reallyreallyreally happy, or i feel like dancing. Hm, I like Gerard better now. He is more happy and now he is better and not dealing with durg problems (claps for gee) '-' He still acts crazy on stage though! I saw them live just three months ago and it was great. :3
>>
YES! I love them so much too and totally obsessed with them! Gerard Way is such a great singer, I don't care what people say, he's way better than most singers now a days. Plus he's really hot, which I know doesn't make him sound better but you know it adds to everything :D I think he looked better before, like pre-danger days before he ruined his hair, but I guess that's ok. He said he dyed it because he'll never grow up and wants to show he's not like a 30 year old because he feels old now! And I'm like so obsessed with Frank Iero, he plays a really good guitar. I mean I like Ray and Mikey too, but Frerard is awesome (Gerard+Frank=Frerard). My favorite album from them is The Black Parade, the songs were so awesome. Danger Days is fine, I do like Sing and Nanana but other than that, you know they aren't as good. But still awesome to me! I like their first two albums also, Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge and I brought you bullets, You brought me your love. I'll always love MCR! They are not emo at all, I have no idea where people even got the idea! I don't get it! And I also don't get why people call their fans "fat" and "emo". Probably because they are jealous cause they don't have good taste in music! My favorite song is: Famous Last Words, because it has so much meaning to it (even though all their songs do) and I know people who say it saved their lives and wouldn't be here if it weren't for that song. I also like Teenagers, The Black Parade, Give Em' Hell Kid, I'm not Okay (I promise), It's not a fashion statement it's a deathwish, and sooo many more! Those are just a few I can name! I'll always be a killjoy/Member of the MCRmy/Mega Fangirl of MCR!!!
>>
No.
>>
you can cry all you want to i don't
>>
>>63581585
>I saw them live just three months ago
Is this some cringey comment found on youtube or something? Didn't they break up three years ago?
>>
NEVER COMING HOME NEVER COMING HOME
>>
>>63580318
Fucking great album, oh pee.

Three Cheers>Black Parade=Singles>Danger Days>>>>Bullets
>>
>>63581585
top kek
>>
>>63581966
>ranking Bullets after Danger Days

your taste is literal garbage
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.