[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Create fictional artists/bands and others rate them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: 293.png (206 KB, 480x368) Image search: [Google]
293.png
206 KB, 480x368
>>
Mike Love and The Wew Lads
>>
The Microaggressions
They play really quiet hardcore
>>
>>63579366
lol
>>
Carrie Lawson
Some 70s folk rock singer that /mu/ loves because she disappeared under mysterious circumstances.
>>
Dismiss
they play power pop and pop rock
>>
>>63579113
Hate this band 5/10
>>
The The's
>>
An extremely far-right conservative band of Mexicans who play a sort of salsa-punk style with songs about keeping immigrants out of the US and lamenting about their past jobs
>>
Big, Pinky & all the Toes Between
50's pop
>>
Father Horace and Blisterbrick

A power synth duo featurin a gospel singer and a reknown noise artist.
>>
The Blonde

An 80's soft rock/folk band whose songs' themes are mostly about childhood, loss, and the troubles of life. There most famous album is "Abuse" with their most famous song being "Abuse". They are so called The Blonde because all of them are blonde except one with brown hair. The drummer died in 1996 from a drug overdose and they hired a newer, shittier one and they made more upbeat 90's/early 00's songs but they soon became too obscure and they broke up in 2002.
>>
Dongus

A 2010s revival of Eurodance like Real McCoy, Gunther, guy has an extremely deep voice and seduces you with ELECTRONIC DANCE MUSIC BEATS
>>
Fatal Outhouse Fuckfest

black metal
>>
Ronnie James Trio, a three piece Dio cover act
>>
>KANGZ
hip-hop with egyptian flute and percussion. lyrics about big heads and their royal blood of the past
>>
Anywhere
Sounds like a prog band.
>>
Darkness Enters My Soul As the Blood of My Father Pours Down My Back

high school screamcore
>>
The Doves of Mercy

Christian indie pop and their singer is a qt3.14

Basically Chvrches, except Christian and their singer isn't a SJW
>>
7 (meaning death but pronounced as a seven second 18khz frequency drone)

Post-Cosby Hyperfunk band who do improvisational lounge-influenced covers of Venetian folk music transcribed onto long sheets of toilet paper by blind people
>>
>>63580785
Oh, and not electronic, it's indie pop folk.
>>
>>63580837
imagine the autists who actually will practice pronouncing it correctly
>>
>>63580453
I'd give them a listen.

Unanswered Questions
A band of 4 high school dropouts wondering what made them quit.

Probably a shitty pop punk group.
>>
ayy lmao
swedish avant garde metal and electronic aphex-twin shit with no facebook page and play shows in pitch black
>>
ayy lmao
swedish avant garde metal and electronic aphex-twin shit with no facebook page and play shows in pitch blackness
>>
Rachel Somerset

QT3.14 brunette with doe brown eyes who plays acoustic folky-country music.
Sort of like Taylor Swift on her first album before she became a greedy narcissistic sellout popwhore
>>
>>63580785
I would rather die
>>63580453
DMT / magic music
>>63580440
Are they all as short as Ronnie?
If so, 7
>>63580432
Fun for a while
>>63580437
>>63580399
Make this happen, please...

>>63580386
>>63580359
>>63580292
/mu/core
>>63579366
Underrated
>>63579120
>>63579113
Good stuff
>>
File: 2000px-Flag_of_Israel.svg[1].png (37 KB, 2000x1455) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_of_Israel.svg[1].png
37 KB, 2000x1455
Jews With the Dough
jewish rap group

STRAIGHT OUTTA TELAVIV
CRAZY ASS KIKE NAMED SHLOMO FROM THE GANG CALLED JEWS WITH THE DOUGH, YO
YEAAAAH, I PACK AN UZI
PULL MY TRIGGER, PALESTINIANS GET WOOZY
YOU TOO, GOY, IF YOU MESS WITH ME
THE GERMANS ARE GONNA HAFTA COME AND GET ME
>>
Ssiips
90's throwback band, like The Prodigy with a modern touch
>>
>>63581124
You missed a few.
>>
>>63581165
nice
>>
>>63580738
christian from triclops! and cedric from the mars volta, both arguably prog musicians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0J1GwRAm4g
>>
John Travolta and the Post-Jazz Players

In the early 1950s, John Travolta (no not that one), an American carpenter living in Singapore formed a jazz group with a couple of aging musicians with the intent of pushing boundaries and changing the face of jazz. They succeeded and made strange and unorthodox experimental jazz music that preceded avant-jazz greats like Ornette Coleman or Cecil Taylor. Unfortunately, the members all mysteriously died in various ways on June 12, 1957 and were only able to release 3 albums that were very obscure till the late 2000s. Now they are considered jazz classics and even prototypes of punk rock and death metal.

Members:

John Travolta - Throat singing, bongo drums
Seks Haiwan - Drums, theremin
Lee Lee Lee - Homemade alto saxophone
Benny Wankah - Clarinet, growling
Lelaki Merosot - Double bass, harmonica

Discography:

Eksperimen Jazz Singapura! (1952)
Mothers of Jazz Aooohhwaaaheehhea (1955)
Kecerdasan (1956)

>>63581107
would find cute but probably not listen to
>>63581129
might listen to
>>63581165
sounds kinda cool but I'd be a bit reluctant before listening to them
>>
>>63581929
10/10 would listen to.
Everyone needs to make theirs this interesting
>>
>>63583000
ty

nice trips btw
>>
Genetic Backwash

Punk Band.
>>
Bork Gork and Mork
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.