[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Dean Blunt the anti-Drake, the anti-Kanye, the anti-DJ Khaled,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: dean_blunt_electrowerkz-32.jpg (229 KB, 685x457) Image search: [Google]
dean_blunt_electrowerkz-32.jpg
229 KB, 685x457
Is Dean Blunt the anti-Drake, the anti-Kanye, the anti-DJ Khaled, the anti-Rick Ross, etc.?
>>
Dean Blunt is just Dean Blunt "my nigga"
>>
>>63578263
No, he's just Indie Drake that's all
>>
>>63578352
OP literally just said "anti-Drake." Practically the same thing, no?
>>
>>63578263
>Dean Blunt
i'm so weirded out that he raps, just make hype williams tracks family
>>
>>63578263
Where should I start with his stuff? The Redeemer?
>>
>>63578359
no im sorry but fucking no

don't reply to my post ever again
>>
guys pls stop
>>
>>63578384
You can check out the Hype Williams stuff (lo-fi, experimental, hypnagogic pop, sometimes chopped and screwed), his solo albums (Redeemer and Black Metal, which are art pop), and the new Babyfather project (which is more hip hop/grime).
>>
>>63578410
How is Indie Drake not the same as Anti-Drake? Please explain.
>>
STOP NOW. OR I WILL LITERALLY TELL MODS
>>
>>63578472
what? we're just quoting nonsensical music critic lines about dean blunt. whats the big deal?
>>
>>63578496
-_-
>>
>>63578448
Ok im sorry maybe you're right

i just had a hard time admitting it ok im sorry
>>
>>63578511
I mean, it's cool man. We're just all chill talking about music. It's all good.

So what do you think of Dean Blunt's artistic style? :3
>>
>>63578263
the fuck does that even mean lmao
>>
i think dean blunt's a nigger
>>
>>63578525
I like it a lot. Very personal. Very surreal. I like the grooves, flows, and shit. Makes me feel like I'm crying to sad poems in the matrix you know.
>>
>>63578579
Have you ever looked up some of his samples online? Pretty interesting and it gives you a whole new perspective on how he produces music and everything:

http://www.whosampled.com/Dean-Blunt/
http://www.whosampled.com/Hype-Williams/
http://www.whosampled.com/Babyfather/
>>
>>63578549
it means he is the abstract, more real version of all of those artists, which is true.
>>
>>63578654
that's neat!
>>
>>63578511
>>63578579
Next time stop pretending to be unty.

Don't ever reply to me you fucking idiot.
>>
>>63578708
please please forgive me i get confused and do stupid stuff sometimes im fucking trying anon my life is a jigsaw puzzle with missing pieces
>>
>>63578673
those are a couple pretty arbitrary and meaningless epithets to pull out of something like "he's the anti-drake"
>>
You're doing this just to make me fucking mad, aren't you.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.