[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Five favorite U2 songs go >Elevation >Bullet the Blue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: u2.jpg (1 MB, 4597x3072) Image search: [Google]
u2.jpg
1 MB, 4597x3072
Five favorite U2 songs go

>Elevation
>Bullet the Blue Sky
>City of Blinding Lights
>Sunday Bloody Sunday
>Magnificient

You know you have them /mu/, don't lie.
>>
>The Electric Co.
>The Unforgettable Fire
>Lemon
>New Year's Day
>Love Comes Tumbling
>>
>>63577316
>Where the Streets Have No Name
>Bad
>Beautiful Day
>Zoo Station
>With or Without You
>>
>>63577316
>Like a Song...
>In God's Country
>I Will Follow
>Bullet the Blue Sky
>Where the Streets Have No Name (dat video)
>>
>>63577361
>>63577397
o fuk I forgot where the streets have no name

I am a shame
>>
The Electric Co
Sunday Bloody Sunday
October
In God's Country
Bullet the Blue Sky
>>
>>63577316
Remember their fucking stupid music video for Elevation? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19KstSgU-c0
>>
For as much shit as U2 makes, when they're good they're fucking great

>Love Is Blindness
>New Years Day
>Bullet The Blue Sky
>One
>Moment Of Surrender
>>
Why so much love for bullet the blue sky?

Miracle Drug is a cri ally underrated song.
>>
>>63578595
It's a kickass song
>>
>Exit
>Gloria
>God Part II
>Bullet the Blue Sky
>idfk #5
>>
>Two Hearts Beat As One
>Where the Streets Have No Name
>The Electric Co
>Running to Stand Still
>Bullet the Blue Sky
>>
>>63577316
>ultraviolet
>like a song
>out of control
>with or without you
>acrobat
>>
File: shiggynippy.png (170 KB, 382x346) Image search: [Google]
shiggynippy.png
170 KB, 382x346
>listening to U2
>>
>>63580781
>implying War, The Unforgettable Fire, The Joshua Tree, Achtung Baby aren't great albums
It's weird knowing that there are a generation of kids who forgot that U2 were pretty much one of the biggest, most acclaimed, and most influential bands of the 80s and 90s and only know them as washed up dinosaurs who did "Vertigo" and the iTunes album thing and Bono being on South Park.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.