[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/db/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: deanblunt20.jpg (24 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
deanblunt20.jpg
24 KB, 500x333
Why won't he come to the states?

Is Black Metal about stalking someone?

Is the Narcissist his best song, or is it Dread, or maybe Rachel Cut?
>>
>>63576923
*The Narcissist
>>
Why does Babyfather (the album) sound like Far Side Virtual? TF?
>>
>>63576923
He just performed in LA and NYC.
>>
>>63577722
Not that that's a bad thing. It's just that they have a similar sound
Hey, does anyone know what programs Dean Blunt uses
>>
>>63578047
A lot of his stuff is sample-based and his loops on Black Metal and The Redeemer are easy to recreate in Audacity, but he does some of his own improv jamming on top of those loops, mainly with his guitar, which I have no idea what type of is.

Also Arca produced some on this new one, and he probably uses a lot of Ableton + some Omnisphere for that.
>>
>>63576923
Why haven't you killed yourself yet you autistic nigger
>>
has the new album leaked yet?
>>
>>63578096
No. Some music publications just got advanced copies ahead of time and are already reviewing it, so there are copies floating around, just not ones that have leaked.
>>
>>63578020
Oh.

I suppose I haven't been monitoring his tour plans very well.
>>
>>63578135
He also just dropped like 10 new instrumental tracks on SoundCloud yesterday. I don't know how many of them got deleted.
>>
Which of Blunt's releases have grown on you the most since you've first listened?

For me it's Babyfather.
>>
>>63578279
Have you heard BBF?
>>
do not post in this thread, post in the official /dean blunt/ thread: >>63577721
>>
>>63578297
If you mean Babyfather, yes: I heard the version that released last year. If you mean something else, no.
>>
>>63578544
Oh my fucknig god

dude i'm talking about BBF Hosted by DJ Escrow, the debut full-length Babyfather is dropping next month via Hyperdub. And you call yourself a DB fan???
>>
I apologize for my infrequent posting during this thread. I recognize the responsibility of entertaining its participants and facilitating discussion rests solely on me, its OP.

I'm doing laundry.

I will try harder in the future.

>>63578590
>dude I'm talking about BBF Hosted by DJ Escrow
Ah. I see. No, I haven't listened to it.

>And you call yourself a DB fan?
Well I've listened to the whole of his solo discography since discovering him late late 2014, along with several of his collaborative projects.

If you think some isolated and arbitrary spot of ignorance is enough to disqualify my being a fan of his, well, let me just say that I'm laughing at you right now.
>>
>>63578297
OK so I just revisited this sequence of interactions and your reply had absolutely nothing to do with my question.

I asked which of Blunt's releases had grown on each of you since its initial release. You respond by asking me if I've listened to a fucking mixtape that's not even set to release for several days.

In no sense did my question merit such a reply.

And you call yourself and English speaker???
>>
>>63576923

>drake for "patricians"

I'll pass.
>>
>>63578959
This is true because Dean Blunt is the anti-Drake, the anti-Kanye, the anti-DJ Khaled, the anti-Rick Ross, etc.
>>
>>63578771
he didn't
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.