[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you live the life of a madman, /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: cover.jpg (393 KB, 953x953) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
393 KB, 953x953
Do you live the life of a madman, /mu/?
>>
YES I LIVE THE LIFE OF A MADMAN
>>
>>63575895
Get this poseur-core quirkrock band out of my board and GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE
>>
YES I LIVE THE LIIFFE OFFF AAA MAAAAADDMAAAAAAAN
>>
>>63575933
My pal the tortoise how fast does he go
>>
The Operation best song?
>>
>>63575983
man he goes like craaaazy
>>
>Admonishing the bishops>mother of all saints>strangers from the universe>bob dinners and Toby turners...>lovelyville>i hope it lands

And the rest goes somewhere behind I dunno
>>
>>63575987
that would be noble experiment
>>
>>63575987
thats not guillotin
>>
File: tful.png (14 KB, 243x122) Image search: [Google]
tful.png
14 KB, 243x122
Best three album streak or best three album streak?
>>
>>63576353
The piston and the shaft, I insist
>>
>>63576507
Shame they never hit Pavement-level of indie stardom Now they're all probably working straight jobs most of the time but its nice to see one of them still plays. Don't know about the others tho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzWvQWWhPAw
>>
>>63576578
Should've chosen a more memorable name.

At least they're starting to get more credit.
>>
>>63575895
Anyone got a link for this? The one in the archive is broken.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.