[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's their best album? Take into consideration: >originality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (312 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
312 KB, 1000x700
What's their best album?
Take into consideration:

>originality
>harmony
>diversity
>lyricism
>>
The White Album is my favorite album of all time. Genius and insane at the same time. All their records are amazing but I find something new in the White Album every time I listen to it. It's a damn rollercoaster.
>>
>>63570320
Rubber Soul
>>
>>63570320
George was sexy af at one point
>>
>>63570563
probably their best overall album. That album was basically the death of 50s music.
>>
>>63570585
dude he was sexy in the 70s and 80s too
>>
Revolver or Abbey Road
>>
File: george and kitty.jpg (61 KB, 499x700) Image search: [Google]
george and kitty.jpg
61 KB, 499x700
>>63570585
>>
Magical Mystery Tour all the way that album changed my life!
>>
Revolver

Thanks for trying everyone
>>
>>63570606
>>>63570563
>That album was basically the death of 50s music.
Come on.
>>
>>63570320

Can't get to choose one for all, but:

>originality
Revolver
>harmony
Abbey Road
>diversity
The Beatles
>lyricism
Sgt. Pepper's
>>
sgt. pepper is by far the most creative, original, and surely best lyrically
>within you without you
>a day in the life
>she's leaving home
>with a little help from my friends
>the whole alter-ego theme is genius
>>
>>63572723
I think Sg.t Pepper's is also the best in originality, if you see that it's their only concept album, based on the idea of their own alter-egos, their perfect selfs
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.