[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just marathoned the first two tracks of pic related, is the whole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (159 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
159 KB, 300x300
Just marathoned the first two tracks of pic related, is the whole thing like this? When does it get good?
>>
File: 1455318949657.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1455318949657.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>he let /mu/ meme on him
>he let RYM meme on him
>he let Scaruffi meme on him
>>
>>63569708
>he let himself get memed by a memer
>>
While I'm sure this is memeing, I'll give my honest opinion anyway.

The first track is actually very unrepresentative of the whole album.

As for getting good, Dachau Blues was one of the first tracks that I had any connection to, so might get good at track 3.

What really sold me eventually on the album was Moonlight on Vermont and Pachuco Cadaver, so also might get good at track 6.

Might take a couple of listens, though after the first full listen I thought it was a complete piece of shit, but it was so strange that I kept coming back to it and then it started clicking.
>>
DUDE, YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO IT 10 TIMES THEN IT WILL CLICK, LMAO
>>
>>63569722
>he let himself get memed on by a memer who was memeing on a memer
I can do this all day buddy ;)
>>
>>63569668
>marathoned the first two tracks
Two whole tracks? Wow, A+ for effort!
>Tell me you have ADHD and I won't make fun of you anymore
>>
File: 1475878.jpg (102 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
1475878.jpg
102 KB, 250x300
>>63569722

>he let his ears meme him
>>
>>63569785
Yes? Are you a close-minded slob?

Oh wait, we're on 4chan. Enjoy your virginity f*cker.
>>
File: KidA.jpg (68 KB, 431x450) Image search: [Google]
KidA.jpg
68 KB, 431x450
>>63569872

I've sexed 15 grils, you pleb
>>
>>63569668
ask your wife's son's bf
>>
it gets really good in the middle of hair pie bake 1
>>
>>63569668

Listen to it 10 times.
Then buy the vinyl and listen to it again.
Then listen to it four more times but during each of these listens, only pay attention vocals, then guitars, then jazzy instruments, then lastly, the drums
After that, listen to Safe as Milk
Then listen to Trout Mask again, except on DUDE WEED LMAO

Then you'll get it.
>>
>>63569872
He's right though. That seems to be the theme of /mu/'s music. You guys seem to be so self-aware of what you are, that you've made a complete circle as to what's good and what's just bad noise.
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 601x583) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 601x583
>>63570683
> He still did get that all music is bad
>>
>>63570143
You forgot the part when you have to listen to it underwater.
>>
>>63570724
I've re-read that sentence multiple times and I can't figure out what you're saying.
>>
>>63570823
>>63570823
*didn't

Sorry anon, I apologize for making you waste some time reading my shitpost.
>>
>marathoned
Classic bait that I will never get sick of seeing
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.