[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow. Guys, after listening to this I can safely say that I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 1400x1400
Wow. Guys, after listening to this I can safely say that I've reached the "challenger deep" of music. This is the marianna tremp of audio recordings. There is simply no where else to go after listening to this recording. It has shattered my perception of what it means to be listening to "music". Should you chose to embark on this journey you must be warned.

1. It is not an easy listen.
2. If you do not listen to this in one sitting on your first listen you have failed the test and cannot retake it. Don't bother giving it another try if you don't make it through the entire 28 minutes of this recording because you've automatically been deemed a foulaĆ­son.
3. If you do complete this journey (very few do) then you run the risk of making the rest of "music" obsolete to your newly tuned ears. Once you complete this journey, you will forever be stuck on the 'other side'.

There's no going back.
>>
Am on the other side. Can comfirm. I can hear shapes.
Thus is the life of a slime.
>>
Now listen to Lil Yachty
>>
Not even joking. Listening to this was a surreal experience.
>>
It sounds wayyy better on dude weed lmao
>>
so ironic XD
>>
>>63567966
i liked slime season 1 better
>>
>>63568438
Of course you did, dumb tripshit.
>>
>>63567966
listened to this first thing this morning in the midst of a really bad hangover

was weird as fuck
>>
~
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.