[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't men fully appreciate music as women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 856x586) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 856x586
Why can't men fully appreciate music as women?
>>
vaginas act as a chemical pouches that contain hormones that make women feel emotions men normally wouldn't.
>>
i want that shirt
>>
I don't know why men choose to listen to buttrock like Kiss and AC/DC when they could listen to Eliane Radigue and Sachiko M.
>>
>>63566722
this thread
>3 responses
thread about women
>192 responses

this board is literally men arguing with and complaining to other men about women that probably wouldn't give them the time of day
>>
>>63567308
>thread created: 1 hour ago
>the other thread: 15 hours ago

Classic women logic, everybody.
>>
>>63567996
this
>>
>>63566722
>that pic
wow. What a fucking faggot.
I mean, it's a fucking spic showing off a mfing shirt
>>
>>63566722
where can i meet guys irl that doesn't listen to dad rock or shitty pop punk?
>>
>>63566722
Why do so many people, regardless of gender, use music solely to fit an image?
>>
>>63568344
it's human nature to crave acceptance
>>
>>63567308
yep that's literally the whole board. that's why we call it /mu/
>>
>>63568379
surely you'd want acceptance for your personality not the music you pretend to like
>>
>tfw I enjoy harsh noise and other "outcast" music genres and arctic monkeys

feels gud when you don't give a shit anymore
>>
>>63568421
the music you like is apart of your personality
>>
Men's taste in music is the least genuine, as they compete over taste in order to look better. This is a biological construct that occurs due to men feeling the need to compete to appeal to potential mates, even if what they are competing over does not typically attract mates.

Women like music because of the genuine emotions behind it, as women do not compete over musical taste for the image it gives them like men do.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 312x418) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 312x418
>>63566722
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.