[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eq in Shuttle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: xiaomi_pistons_2-11_zpsfe31dc02.jpg (141 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
xiaomi_pistons_2-11_zpsfe31dc02.jpg
141 KB, 800x600
I recently bought these and they are really cheap and well built, but I can't for the life of me get them to sound nice.

What earbuds do you use and how do you eq them?
>inb4 using earbuds
>>
>>63566639
My headphones came in a case like that and it annoyed me. Invest the extra money into the sound quality instead of a fancy meme case
>>
Those ear buds are shit. Ordered two pairs off of eBay and they both failed within a month. One earbud went out and the other stopped recognizing when it was plugged in.
>>
File: Smug Anime 40.jpg (30 KB, 352x344) Image search: [Google]
Smug Anime 40.jpg
30 KB, 352x344
to eq properly you'd have to have an idea of what the headphones sound like and what the music SHOULD sound like. it's very simple. what don't you like about the way they sound?

>>63566660
>My headphones came in a case like that and it annoyed me.
>autism
>>
>>63566660
The pair costs like 9€
I was looking for some cheap earbuds for everyday use and they are really solid (they have extra coating for the cables, which usually are the cause of my earbuds dying).
>>
>>63566714
I tried messing with the different frequencies and it still sounds muddy.
The trebblier parts of songs sound pretty ear piercing and when I lower them in the mix they cease to exist.
The bass sound hollow and the kick drum is like a snare.
And the worst thing is the middle frequencies. The vocals and instruments lose much of their space. I can't really describe that.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.