[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is she actually good or do you guys just want to fuck her, be honest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: womeme.jpg (245 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
womeme.jpg
245 KB, 1680x1050
is she actually good or do you guys just want to fuck her, be honest
>>
neither tbvhwymf
>>
she isn't good and i don't want to fuck her.
>>
>>63564047
I really don't like her music.
>>
Born To Die is a good album, like 7/10

Ultraviolence is more dull, 5/10

the rest I haven't heard
>>
>implying i want to fuck good things
>>
she's not terribly attractive. Compare her to Cat Powers musically, conceptually, or physically and she just seems like a grotesque parody of that genre of Singer-songwriters.

She's got a good sense of style though, or good taste rather.
>>
Give it up and get back to work.
>>
I've given her a couple chances musically because waifu and other meme nonsense, but I couldn't delve deeper than anything she has a music video of
>>
>>63564060
>>63564213
>>63564302
i understand that she's probably average at best but i really hate the whole "new americana" trend that's been going on for a couple of years now

was contemplating listening to her album cus of a qt grill at work but im not doing that shit
>>
She's not cringe at all desu, no "new Americana" shit... All her albums are 6/10 - 7/10 except Honeymoon which is a strong 8/10 if not near perfect, she is waifu
>>
I actually liked the song Blue Jeans. Haven't heard the whole album yet. On ultraviolence ive only heard the first 2 tracks and liked them, haven't heard the rest.
>>
>>63564047
She's decent enough to be enjoyable, but her voice needs work. The whistle in her voice on Honeymoon got pretty grating
>>
>>63564047
GORGOROTH DOESNT LIKE GIRLS! HWAAAAH!
>>
I think she is a pretty boring artist desu. Boring melodies and songs listen to other thinks better, try with lisa germano geek girl, she is a great songwriter.
>>
Neither. She's chubby and has a weird face.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.