[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need more fucked up hi fi music like his. What is there?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: James_Ferraro_750_530_90_s.jpg (48 KB, 608x430) Image search: [Google]
James_Ferraro_750_530_90_s.jpg
48 KB, 608x430
I need more fucked up hi fi music like his. What is there?
>>
>>63563769

Dean Blunt - The Redeemer
>>
>>63563807
tried him but I just don't like his music. Hope the new baby father will be better but the singles don't have my hopes up. That track with Arca just sounded like some hip hop Selected Ambient works crap to me.
>>
>>63563769
>fucked up hi fi music like his
Lo-fi is where it is op.
>>
>>63563894
>hip hop Selected Ambient works crap
what does that even mean
>>
>>63563894
just stop you know nothing about music
>hip hop selected ambient

try pc music they make music for ppl like you
>>
>>63564590
>liking dean "the talentless hack" blunt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJtbPkUU4Mk
>>
>>63564468
it means it sounds like an un remarkable track following a basic formula popularized by RDJ's first big album except with added pseudo-vinyl crackles like the kind that got popular in hip hop beats that tried to imitate the crackles found in earlier hip hop beats that had them cause they were made by a DJ with fucked up records.

>>63564590
do you have a phone?

>>63564444
no, i specifically don't want lo fi

>>63564702
ha
>>
>>63564828
why do you think the vinyl crackles are fake. arca and dean blunt sample from records all the time.
>>
>>63564828
>i specifically don't want lo fi
why? its the best ferraro.
>>
>>63564912

he's asking for fucked up hi fi music other than ferraro's
>>
>>63564857
it's fake because it's contrived and stupid to include them in 2016.

that's really the whole thing. I don't like it cause it's just an imitation of older music. that's what makes it fake, deliberately playing on nostalgia instead of creating something new and interesting. It's perfectly decent music if you haven't already heard enough music to reject it basically. And I would probably accept it if I were a Dean Blunt fan and enjoy it but he's not done anything interesting to me.

>>63564912
because im sober
>>
>>63564944
download ableton and make something bttr
>>
>>63565016
maybe I will.
I am sad this thread was a failure just like me.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXVhOPiM4mk
>>
>>63564944
It does not mater if youre sober or not...how much of a pleb you can be?
>>
>>63563769
triad god and hav lyfe
>>
>>63565133
pretty enjoyable.

>>63565159
it obviously matters to me. If you can't understand that you are a pleb.
>>
>>63565111
I mean the stuff you're looking for is pretty niche atm.you're gonna have to search thru soundcloud/bandcamp heavily. M.E.S.H.,triad god and a few others are in that realm but its inconsistent stuff.have you tried footwork like JLIN?

/mu/ is horrible at future electronics,leftfield because p4k and anthony doesn't care about it

I enjoy dean more than james but both are running this scene atm.
hope you fine what ur looking for.
>>
>>63565271
thanks man nice of you to take a big steamy dump on mu too it's good to hate this place we all eat from.

>>63565227
thank you sooo much. like I'm sucking your peen right now you wonderful wigger
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.