[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so we never talk about this anymore because of hamilton? you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: Clipping_CLPPNG.jpg (432 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Clipping_CLPPNG.jpg
432 KB, 960x960
so we never talk about this anymore because of hamilton? you're all a bunch of image obsessed losers.
>>
>projecting
>>
No we don't talk about it because it is bad.
>>
what's hamilton?

great album. i remember jamming to this before a major event in my life... good times
>>
>>63563565
to be fair, I really enjoyed it at first but some of the tracks are straight corny, the feature on Work Work is absolutely awful. The only redeeming thing about this guys music is his flow, and some of the themes he touches on. But it's generally pretty "edgy" and just overall kinda corny.
>>
>>63563565
>hamilton
?

personally the album makes me cringe
>im drunker than i ever been higher than i ever been
>last song of the night dont forget to tip the bartender
>the entired radio bullshit at the end
>>
>>63563591
oh shit nvm THAT

wow that's lame as fuck

i'm never listening to these guys again...
>>
>>63563610
There are three guys actually.
>>
>>63563565
I don't know what hamilton is, but we stopped talking about this because it's just not that memorable. There's nothing to say about it that wasn't already said when it came out. They do have a mildly interesting sound in terms of production, but then they have one of the most generic sounding rappers on top of it. Very corny, and the fact the corniness is 'ironic' or whatever doesn't change that.
>>
>>63563565
It's bad.
>>
>>63563616
>radio bullshit

Get a look at this guy
>>63563591
This is just about exactly what I was gonna post. Idk what the fuck hamilton is but this album bangs. A lot of people here give it shit for being poppier or as they would call it more "commericalized" than Midcity but I think its more accessible sensibility makes it a stronger record. Summertime is a perfect blend of jaunty ambience and ominous terror, like a shootout in the projects on a warm sunny day. Daveed just absolutely kills just about every track with his urgent delivery and mathy flows. It matches the ear grabbing production beautifully.

Fuck man, why did Tonight have to be on this album
>>
>>63563616
>radio bullshit

Holy hell I didn't know people this pleb existed
>>
>>63563999
>>63563975
>people enjoyed the mix at the end

holy shit
no words
>>
>>63563565
no it just fucking sucks
>>
>>63564017
I mean I wouldn't expect you to like it if you aren't into noise, which you clearly aren't. But calling it radio bullshit is just ignorant
>>
>>63563579
Plz stop with using projecting as an argument cuz it's not. You have no evidence to support your claim that OP is indirectly describing his own shortcomings.

This is the only (You) you'll get you thundering faggot.
>>
>>63564214
Couldn't have put it better
>>
>>63564165
ffs he was calling hamilton radio bullshit

welcome from reddit, but please fucking learn how to use 4chan
>>
What is Hamilton?
We don't talk about the album because it is embarrassingly bad.
>>
>>63564214
except you're fucking new (to here and to life in general) if you don't realize that 99% of what people say or think about others is projecting

you're literally projecting right now onto both people and you're going to project onto me whenever you reply. that's my projection. you know i'm right.
>>
>>63564369
Actually I've been coming to mu for 6 years now. Projecting isn't a good argument because there's no evidence to support it, that's all I'm saying. Think more about what you say, young one.
>>
>>63564301
do you take pride in being familiar with this place
>>
>>63564369
Little do you know you just outed yourself as not knowing at all what that word means
>>63564301
He literally said

>liking the mix at the end
>holy shit no words
After calling william's mix radio bullshit. How to use 4chan has nothing to do with reading comprehension, which you seem to fail to have, so I don't really understand what you're trying to say
>>
OP here. So apparently clipping is bad. Whatever.

What are everyone's thoughts on Hamilton?
>>
>>63564500
>I don't really understand what you're trying to say
life must be hard for you
>>
>>63564945
I still don't know what the fuck Hamilton is
>>
>>63565254
a rap musical about alexander hamilton and the rapper from clipping plays thomas jefferson.

some meme about people not being able to get tickets... idfk
>>
>>63564214
>implying i read the OP at all
>>
I would love a new album this year, but I doubt we'll get one :(
>>
I like the album
hamilton also GOAT
>>
hamilton?
antway, it's a 4/10
>>
I really like the song that says "storm comin" but that's about it
>>
>>63564966
>life must be hard for you
it's probably harder for you since not a lot of people speak retarded teenager
>>
It's good but I like midcity and their EPs better.
>>
>>63564301
>>63564966
You're a moron
>>
>>63563565
a shitty yeezus
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.