[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trying to get started in the game, on some other shit what you think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: received_571806592986381.jpg (134 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
received_571806592986381.jpg
134 KB, 1024x1365
Trying to get started in the game, on some other shit what you think?
>>
how long did that take you
>>
>>63561437
Sounds like a lyrical spiritual miracle.
>>
>>63561447
2 hours plus some revision from other niggas
>>
>>63561437
nice meming Jakeep! Having CoD in the background really adds some eggstra (merry easter, my nigga!) spark!
>>
>>63561449
Thanks man it's real fuck, just tryna make it big for the fallen homies
>>
>>63561465
Word up to the haters
>>
>>63561465
>Having CoD in the background really adds some eggstra (merry easter, my nigga!) spark!

fuck I kekd
>>
>>63561488
Lml
>>
And to all the fans, my real first name is jake. Add me on Facebook
>>
I can smell that the OP is 14-17 old, who believes that he can actually make it to the game. And fucking having CoD in the background... Oh my fucking god KEK'D SO BAD.
>>
>>63561465
>eggstra (merry easter, my nigga!)
just an all around great post really
>>
>>63561546
race?
>>
>>63561465
>knowing that's COD
>>
For the fucking fans :D? You really think you have fans? Maybe except your mom who acts he likes your shit, grow a bit pubic hair to continue the "tryinna get to tha game homie". I bet you're just a fucking white kid who listens to 2-pac and Eminem... Die you fucking pleb :D
>>
what is this. did i just proof read an 8th graders essay
>>
>>63561681
And yes, she's he. Because white kid, who thinks he can get to the game must have some childhood trauma.
>>
>>63561437
You'll have to rap it for us.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.